Competitions 2020 NMFC AFL Player Sponsorship - Taylor Garner and Flynn Perez Target Reached!

Would you prefer one vote per pledge or a vote for every $50 ie: $50=1 vote, $100=2votes etc

• 1 per pledge

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • 1 per $50

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Don't care

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Snake_Baker

L'enfant terrible
Apr 24, 2013
inside your head
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The Unicornia Reactants
I've had another look.
1. Go to the image where LTK is the winner.
2. Go to the top of the circle
3. Near the names of Filth Wizard and see see you will see SNAKE BAKER.

My name is not Chadwiko, don't accuse me of incompetence.
Thanks for the clarification Nate. :thumbsu:

It's just that in the past they (Chadwiko) have shafted me from the player sponsor prize eligibility when a username was banned or suspended, so I basically stopped contributing to these things. It also highlights why they (Chadwiko) aren't fit to organise a sh*t fight in a kindergarten. If you put them (Chadwiko) in charge of anything, then you're going to end up with an overzealous moralistic tyrant.

Apologies, faith restored & I'll continue to contribute in future.*

*Providing they don't kill me first.

Nate7

Premium Gold
Sep 3, 2012
Neverland
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Milwaukee Brewers
Thanks for the clarification Nate. :thumbsu:

It's just that in the past they (Chadwiko) have shafted me from the player sponsor prize eligibility in the past when a username was banned or suspended, so I basically stopped contributing to these things. It also highlights why they (Chadwiko) aren't fit to organise a sh*t fight in a kindergarten. If you put them (Chadwiko) in charge of anything, then you're going to end up with an overzealous moralistic tyrant.

Apologies, faith restored & I'll continue to contribute in future.*

*Providing they don't kill me first.
Yes I'm aware. The same person has shafted at least two other people in the same way. It annoyed the F*** out of many and i'm not low enough gutter scum to consider that to any contributors.

Snake_Baker

L'enfant terrible
Apr 24, 2013
inside your head
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The Unicornia Reactants
Yes I'm aware. The same person has shafted at least two other people in the same way. It annoyed the F*** out of many and i'm not low enough gutter scum to consider that to any contributors.
Apparently he "stands by his reputation around here" :rolleyes:

Apologies again Nate. You're level of integrity is duly noted.:thumbsu:

Luke72

Premium Platinum
Aug 21, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Glad this was sorted. I’m trying to make it as transparent as possible. Nate7 has been a massive help with the wheel spins as I didn’t know how to do it and it hopefully adds another level of integrity by removing myself from the process.

Snake_Baker

L'enfant terrible
Apr 24, 2013
inside your head
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The Unicornia Reactants
It's like the Brownlow - not eligible if suspended during the season.
Like fu** it is.

If a persons financial contribution and purchasing rights are dependent upon the arbitrary whims of some self appointed 3rd party arbiter, then it should be written in bold print prior to collecting any funds.

gokangas

Premium Platinum
Jan 16, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Storm - Victory
Like fu** it is.

If a persons financial contribution and purchasing rights are dependent upon the arbitrary whims of some self appointed 3rd party arbiter, then it should be written in bold print prior to collecting any funds.
Fair enough - this better?

It's like the Brownlow - not eligible if suspended during the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom