Competitions 2020 NMFC AFL Player Sponsorship - Taylor Garner and Flynn Perez Target Reached!

Would you prefer one vote per pledge or a vote for every $50 ie: $50=1 vote, $100=2votes etc

• 1 per pledge

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • 1 per $50

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Don't care

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

As I am sure you are all aware Chadwiko has passed on the baton for the Player Sponsor co-cordinator and unless another worthy soul would desperately like to do it I will try to fill his shoes. I am new to this side of things so bear with me and hopefully the changeover is relatively seamless. That said we are a bit behind the regular schedule and need to get everything rolling in order to not miss the boat.

As in previous years if you want to be involved, and I thoroughly recommend you do as there is a range of opportunities to win some unique experiences, post your pledge amount below (in multiples of $50). I still need to get in touch with the club to determine the players we will sponsor but it will depend on the amount raised. Previous years we have taken two future stars which would require a total of $3600. I know we can meet and hopefully better this total.

Pledges get Memberships
$50 to $99 - 1 year Gold Premium + medal (profile badge)
$100+ - 1 year Platinum Premium + medal (profile badge)

To Participate in 2020

• Respond to this thread with your pledge amount (in multiples of $50)
  • Once pledges have reached our target of $3600, private messages will be sent with details on how to pay
  • Assume that payments will be due by the end of March 2020. If you're unable to meet this deadline, please ensure you've contacted me as early as possible once the call for payments has gone out.
Any further queries I will happily answer if I can. This is a learning experience for me too so I apologise in advance if I can't answer your queries straight away.

Pledges

Blackshadow -$50
Muttley45 -$50
Sopwiths North -$100
Gorman2Geister -$50
Luke72 -$100
Quivorir -$100
Gokangas -$50
Giantroo -$50
Grouch -$100
Y factor -$100
Ferball -$100
Twinkletoes -$100
Sagitox -$50
Engimal -$50
RobZombie -$100
LuvtheKangas -$100
Kcrack -$50
Horace -$50
Uber roo -$100
Nate7 -$50
Hazey1977 -$100
Hsquid -$50
Kanga Glory -$100
Jeanlucgoddard-$100
Carlos Hernandez -$100
King of the road -$50
ChopChopDigDig -$50
ChopChopDigDig’sDad -$50
See See -$100
Snake Baker -$200
The Filth Wizard -$50
Zondor -$100

Numchucks -$50
Kangatime -$100
Flawed Genius -$50
Boomer Roo -$50
Pessimistic Optimist -$100
Drew -$100
Rogue Roo -$50
Cookiemon -$100
Jimbobaroo -$50
Krakouer85 -$150
Fusion -$50
JLG's folks -$50
Kangafruity -$50
Ally18 -$50
King Moonee -$50
Tas -$100
Bigeasy -$150

Chief -$200
Danj -$50

$4200 running total - ($4200 goal)[/S]

Last edited:
You're a champion Luke72! Thank you for taking up the mantle on this. I'm sure you'll do fine, and hopefully ferball can give you a hand. I'd offer to help too, but I'm not sure what I can do from Canada.

Anyways, big thank you's for bravely stepping up. Small sigh of relief being breathed here.

In for $100. Go Roos!!

Edit: In for the women's team as well, if we do another sponsorship.
And of course, a big thank you also to Chadwiko. I guess this makes you Ben Kenobi.

Last edited:

You're a champion Luke72! Thank you for taking up the mantle on this. I'm sure you'll do fine, and hopefully ferball can give you a hand. I'd offer to help too, but I'm not sure what I can do from Canada.

Anyways, big thank you's for bravely stepping up. Small sigh of relief being breathed here.

In for $100. Go Roos!!

Edit: In for the women's team as well, if we do another sponsorship.
And of course, a big thank you also to Chadwiko. I guess this makes you Ben Kenobi.
I will do a similar post for the ladies, I suspect we might be too late but I’ll know more after I contact the club. Stay tuned.

Well done Luke72 and thank you. I'm in for $50. I did win one of the jumpers last year (first ever prize) but have not ever received it. If you can, please find out how I get the prize.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back