Competitions 2020 NMFC AFL Player Sponsorship - Taylor Garner and Flynn Perez Target Reached!

Would you prefer one vote per pledge or a vote for every $50 ie: $50=1 vote, $100=2votes etc

• 1 per pledge

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • 1 per $50

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Don't care

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done to everyone that has pledged so far, it's been going strong and we have cracked through the halfway mark. Currently we have about $1800 to go which I'm sure we can do. If you are tossing up whether to jump on board I recommend it and you still have time to enter the first comp, and those of you who have committed be sure to tell your mates so they can get onboard too. MAaybe Arthur Cloke will cough up a portion of his last significant payrise.

Well done to everyone that has pledged so far, it's been going strong and we have cracked through the halfway mark. Currently we have about $1800 to go which I'm sure we can do. If you are tossing up whether to jump on board I recommend it and you still have time to enter the first comp, and those of you who have committed be sure to tell your mates so they can get onboard too. MAaybe Arthur Cloke will cough up a portion of his last significant payrise.
I wonder if Zondor will rise to the occasion

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excellent work from Pessimistic Optimist and while we are well over the halfway mark we still have a bit to go. Don't miss your chance to be involved and spread the word to people that might be interested. Not only is this a great way to support the club but you get Big Footy membership with your pledge and there's still plenty of good prizes up for grabs!

$50 here thanks Luke.

Can you confirm each $50 donation gets one entry into the draw?

For example:
$50 = 1 entry
$100 = 2 entries
$200 = 4 entries

Etc....
Nice work! At this stage I had been working on one entry per person.

I understand what you're saying and there is an argument for that approach, the flip side that I was working with was it may be easier for someone like myself to donate $100 than say someone at Uni who scratches up $50 and eats two minute noodles for a week as a result. I am open to change the approach if the majority of people want it that way.

Back