Competitions 2020 NMFC AFL Player Sponsorship - Taylor Garner and Flynn Perez Target Reached!

Would you prefer one vote per pledge or a vote for every $50 ie: $50=1 vote, $100=2votes etc

• 1 per pledge

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • 1 per $50

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Don't care

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok we are a fraction off our total ($150) and have hit March so I will try to wrap this up as soon as possible.

If you have pledged but not paid yet it would be great to get done so I can pass the names onto Chief and get the ball rolling for the memberships and badges and stuff.

Thanks to everyone who has jumped onboard so far, and it’s still not too late if you haven’t yet!

Great job mate! Shirley we can find another $150? 3 posters at $50 each. C’mon folks........

Rogue Roo has kicked in the final wedge to see us over the line. Good work and many thanks to all that have contributed!

I will send a message to chase up the outstanding pledges so I can tie off this aspect of the venture and get onto Chief to organise your badges and memberships.

Keep an eye out for the prize draws, I will try to PM participants to alert the fact they are open. You will need to state in the relevant thread if you want multiple entries (assuming you paid for them).

Thank you and good luck!

Dear AFL Player Sponsors,

I wanted to reach out and provide an update as I am mindful that there hasn’t been a lot of information readily available over the past 6 weeks. We’re still to hear from the AFL on the return to football plan which will outline the timeline and protocols around training, along with the recommencement of matches. We expect the AFL to provide an update in the next 24-48 hours, which will allow us to evaluate the potential impacts for the football club holistically and in turn the AFL Player Sponsorship program.

As outlined below we are committed to delivering the AFL Player Sponsorship program with the AFL’s protocols to dictate what is possible. Should any benefits not be possible in the short term, we will either postpone until later this year or deliver in 2021. Alternatively we can look to replace with a benefit of equal or greater value if that is your preference.

With this in mind I will provide an update collectively by next week as to the Player Sponsorship program and benefits, along with some options for your consideration. We are committed to working with you individually to ensure you are aware of all options available as we know everyone’s circumstances will be different. The support and loyalty provided by all of our key coterie groups has been outstanding, at a time when it’s needed more than ever before so on behalf of the football club we thank you.

Honestly mate, I don’t expect the club to provide anything in this climate. I’d be happy if they forget the bells and whistles for sponsors and instead concentrate on getting through this tough year financially.

• Exclusive Mid-Season Player Sponsor call with Senior Leaders
  • Exclusive Post-Season Player Sponsor call with Brady Rawlings and Rhyce Shaw
  • Exclusive weekly match review from the captain, Jack Ziebell

Should government restrictions impact our ability to deliver any of the proposed alternatives we will deliver them during 2021.

It’s no secret that your support is as important as ever this year, but our ultimate aim is to deliver the very best version of the Player Sponsorship program that we can. We’ve been blown away by the loyalty of our members throughout this time which we believe has been the best in the league.

Please feel free to come back to me with any questions or feedback on the above. I will look to make contact with you individually to discuss the Player Sponsorship program in further detail.

Regards,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dear Player Sponsors,

Following the letter from Ben Amarfio regarding the return of football on June 11, I wanted to provide an update on the AFL Player Sponsorship program.

We are extremely excited to have footy on the horizon, but there is still much uncertainty around the season with many outcomes dictated by government regulations.

We have been advised crowds will not be able to attend matches in the short term, so we’ve had to restructure the program accordingly.

I have summarised the remaining benefits below, along with a note on whether it can be delivered or an alternative option is offered. In the event that government and AFL restrictions are lifted and we can deliver more of our match day benefits we certainly will.

[TD valign="top"] Benefit [/TD]
[TD valign="top"] Alternative [/TD]

[TD valign="top"]Changeroom Access[/TD]
[TD valign="top"]Individual video call with your sponsored player[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]Guard of Honour[/TD]
[TD valign="top"]Benefit to be delivered in 2021[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]Player Sponsorship Event #2[ /TD]
[TD valign="top"]Replaced with offsite Match Day function with talent, big screen and crosses to the rooms[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]Signed Jumper[/TD]
[TD valign="top"]Will be delivered[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]Syd Barker Club Champion Dinner[/TD]
[TD valign="top"]Will be delivered, pending government restrictions[/TD]

Really sorry for the short notice but our chat with Taylor Garner has been scheduled for tomorrow at 1:30pm AEST. I hope some of you can make it...

I have posted the details in the private messages. It will be on Zoom and the meeting code is in there.

Last edited:
We have a meeting with Flynn Perez scheduled for next Tuesday. I suspect it will be about the same time as it must fit in with the training schedule. We are his only sponsor so it will just be us there so hopefully a few of you can join in. I have sent the link in the PM’s.

If anyone has any good questions fire away, I will try to prepare a bit better for this one.

Hi Player Sponsors,

Hope you are all doing well at this time.

I have been able to confirm our planned Player Sponsor conference call with senior leaders of the club in Senior Assistant Coach, Jade Rawlings and Vice Captain, Shaun Higgins. We will hear about the season to date, upcoming fixture and importantly life in the hubs and how the boys have adapted. There will also be an opportunity for you to ask questions during the call so have a think about what you might like to find out.

This will be held next Wednesday 22nd July from 6.00pm (AEST) onwards with a Zoom link to be sent shortly outlining how to access the session.

Hopefully many of you are free and available to join, we should get some great insights from the guys. Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Josh Linton

Back