Competitions 2020 NMFC AFL Player Sponsorship - Taylor Garner and Flynn Perez Target Reached!

Would you prefer one vote per pledge or a vote for every $50 ie: $50=1 vote, $100=2votes etc

• 1 per pledge

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • 1 per $50

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Don't care

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I've had another look.
1. Go to the image where LTK is the winner.
2. Go to the top of the circle
3. Near the names of Filth Wizard and see see you will see SNAKE BAKER.

My name is not Chadwiko, don't accuse me of incompetence.

Thanks for the clarification Nate. :thumbsu:

It's just that in the past they (Chadwiko) have shafted me from the player sponsor prize eligibility when a username was banned or suspended, so I basically stopped contributing to these things. It also highlights why they (Chadwiko) aren't fit to organise a s**t fight in a kindergarten. If you put them (Chadwiko) in charge of anything, then you're going to end up with an overzealous moralistic tyrant.

Apologies, faith restored & I'll continue to contribute in future.*

*Providing they don't kill me first.

Thanks for the clarification Nate. :thumbsu:

It's just that in the past they (Chadwiko) have shafted me from the player sponsor prize eligibility in the past when a username was banned or suspended, so I basically stopped contributing to these things. It also highlights why they (Chadwiko) aren't fit to organise a sh*t fight in a kindergarten. If you put them (Chadwiko) in charge of anything, then you're going to end up with an overzealous moralistic tyrant.

Apologies, faith restored & I'll continue to contribute in future.*

*Providing they don't kill me first.
Yes I'm aware. The same person has shafted at least two other people in the same way. It annoyed the F*** out of many and i'm not low enough gutter scum to consider that to any contributors.

Yes I'm aware. The same person has shafted at least two other people in the same way. It annoyed the F*** out of many and i'm not low enough gutter scum to consider that to any contributors.

Apparently he "stands by his reputation around here" :rolleyes:

Apologies again Nate. You're level of integrity is duly noted.:thumbsu:

It's like the Brownlow - not eligible if suspended during the season.

Like * it is.

If a persons financial contribution and purchasing rights are dependent upon the arbitrary whims of some self appointed 3rd party arbiter, then it should be written in bold print prior to collecting any funds.

Like fu** it is.

If a persons financial contribution and purchasing rights are dependent upon the arbitrary whims of some self appointed 3rd party arbiter, then it should be written in bold print prior to collecting any funds.

Fair enough - this better?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair enough - this better?

No. Not acceptable one iota.

Banning from this place should not invalidate a financial sponsor in any way.

EOS.

Hooray, we finally get one of our boys on the park, have a great debut, and show us what you've got Flynn :thumbsu:

Do you reckon we'll get a mention in his post match presser?:D

When is the game on? It’d be nice to get some detailed reports or stats from these games.

Just finished, The club has posted an article about Garner surviving without his leg ripping off and no injuries but not much detail.

I've tweeted Collingwood as the boys played in the so called Magroos

Hi Player Sponsors,

Hope you are all well, and for those in lockdown coping alright at the moment.

I wanted to provide as I’m mindful there hasn’t been a great deal of communication while we wait to learn more about the restrictions in Victoria.

We are committed to hosting the remaining Player Sponsor event at some point – whether that is later this year around the AFL Draft in December or delayed until 2021. Unfortunately this will be dictated by the restrictions in place, taking in to consideration both our lockdown rules but also access to the players which may prove challenging with the AFL protocols. Rest assured, we will ensure that all benefits missed during the 2020 season will be delivered when possible as we absolutely want to look after those who have been so supportive of the club in a challenging year.

To those members who are yet to receive your signed jumper I will endeavour to send these in the coming weeks. We had planned to distribute at an event but as per above there is still some uncertainty, so I will try to send via post. We are not able to access Arden Street at the moment but once lockdown eases this will be my priority. If anyone has a change of address please let me know so I can ensure the jumper is being sent to the correct location.

We’re reviewing the 2021 AFL Player Sponsor package at the moment and will have some further detail in the coming months. This will likely allow for additional benefits for those who missed out this year, although we’re pushing the AFL for some certainty around how match days may change moving forward.

Please let me know if you have any further questions, but I appreciate your ongoing support and patience at this time.

Regards,

Josh Linton

Back