Competitions 2020 NMFC AFL Player Sponsorship - Taylor Garner and Flynn Perez Target Reached!

Would you prefer one vote per pledge or a vote for every $50 ie: $50=1 vote, $100=2votes etc

• 1 per pledge

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • 1 per $50

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Don't care

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
..........what's this draw for Luke?
The draw that was done last week was for tickets to the Season Launch.

Don’t know what is up next but off the top of my head the should be a “train with the players” or similar casual mid season function, a couple of passes to the rooms at a game, Syd Barker tickets, a signed jumper from each sponsored player, and maybe something else.

The draw that was done last week was for tickets to the Season Launch.

Don’t know what is up next but off the top of my head the should be a “train with the players” or similar casual mid season function, a couple of passes to the rooms at a game, Syd Barker tickets, a signed jumper from each sponsored player, and maybe something else.
Yeah there was a trivia night in there somewhere.

There is not a current draw. I just wanted to be clear on how we will conduct the future draws.

I will see the guy who is organising it at the season launch tonight and get a clearer idea of what the draws will be and when they are coming up. Stay tuned.

We require $950 more. Not panic stations yet as there’s still time and I suspect a few people will come back as the season gets closer but I will try to keep this floating around the front page.

I'll hit up my olds lol. They love TG.

I'm hoping we won't need to ask people to chip in more, we'll see how we go!

Folks are in for $50, send me the bank details again and I'll flick over now.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Dunno why the decision was made to sponsor two blokes, is that the norm in recent years?

Not knocking what you are doing Luke, you have been fantastic, but I would have run with one player, see how that went, and if the demand was high I would have then run with another one.

Dunno why the decision was made to sponsor two blokes, is that the norm in recent years?

Not knocking what you are doing Luke, you have been fantastic, but I would have run with one player, see how that went, and if the demand was high I would have then run with another one.
Two has been standard over the journey. I have no doubt we will hit the target, just keeping this in the line of sight 😉

Happy to chip in another $50 if it means another spot on the wheel...

Not that I’ll win anyway.
I’ll take it!

The odds to win are pretty good actually.

In the interest of fair play please state in the comp thread if people want a multiple entry and have contributed $100+. I hope this will cover everyone’s expectations.

Back