Competitions 2020 NMFC AFL Player Sponsorship - Taylor Garner and Flynn Perez Target Reached!

Would you prefer one vote per pledge or a vote for every $50 ie: $50=1 vote, $100=2votes etc

• 1 per pledge

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • 1 per $50

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Don't care

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can I subject the players to a detailed political profiling exercise, to ensure they are entirely in line with my views (which are inconsistent, subject to change and mostly horseshit) before passing over a penny?

Nah, count me in for fiddy, I may chuck in more if we get Taylor Garner.

Can I subject the players to a detailed political profiling exercise, to ensure they are entirely in line with my views (which are inconsistent, subject to change and mostly horseshit) before passing over a penny?

Nah, count me in for fiddy, I may chuck in more if we get Taylor Garner.
Of course you can, it’s part of the fun.

Taylor Garner would cost us an extra $600 making the goal $4200 assuming we can get him. I should hear from the club tomorrow.

As I said, I'll chip in an extra $50 to get TG, can probably rustle up a few others to chuck in as well.

Ok people, I have set up a bank account and you should have received a private message with details. I haven't received a deadline at this stage but as I like to get payments out of the way I have it there so you can pay at a time that suits you. There may come a time when I send out RobZombie to shake you down but that will come in due course. As payments come in I will put a line through your name in the pledge list so it should be easy to follow. If you think I have made a mistake please let me know. Cheers, and thanks to all that have jumped on board! Special acknowledgement to Engimal v3 who is all over it :thumbsu:

Ok people, I am happy to say that I have organised with the club to have Garn's and Flyin' Flynn as our two players this year, I think that's a good result it does however mean that we need to out do last years total, which I'm sure we can. So get on board and keep an eye out for the first of the prizes. you wouldn't want to miss the opportunity to sink a couple of coldies with TG at the season launch!

Back