Resource 2022 NMFC Membership thread - Final Tally: 50,191

Remove this Banner Ad

2020_MembershipWebsite_Background_1440x700.jpg

Gee, I thought I was the only one being stuffed around for the membership packs..

I always sign my youngen up, last year she got a sweet hooded towel and this year she got... it was so cheap that I cant recall what it was

The hooded towel was good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would recommend any current Archer Club members, which I was for the last 15 years, or anyone really to take a look at the Premiership Club on lvl 2. Features priority 1 access to GF ticket if we play

I take the unreserved but you can have reserved seating. The Premiership Club is $7 more a month and lvl two is fantastic.

I loved it this year and feel like I should have made the move from bay 18 years ago. I always though lvl 2 was so much more expensive!!

It says $61 for home game package, I pay $69 which I assume is for the replacement matches as well.

The Barry Cable bar is just behind which is similar to the Victory room type setup + you can actually watch from in the bar, not on screen.

Anyhow, I couldn't recommend it more highly.

Etihad.PNG membership details.PNG

I would recommend any current Archer Club members, which I was for the last 15 years, or anyone really to take a look at the Premiership Club on lvl 2. Features priority 1 access to GF ticket if we play

I take the unreserved but you can have reserved seating. The Premiership Club is $7 more a month and lvl two is fantastic.

I loved it this year and feel like I should have made the move from bay 18 years ago. I always though lvl 2 was so much more expensive!!

It says $61 for home game package, I pay $69 which I assume is for the replacement matches as well.

The Barry Cable bar is just behind which is similar to the Victory room type setup + you can actually watch from in the bar, not on screen.

Anyhow, I couldn't recommend it more highly.

View attachment 755730View attachment 755731

How did you go with Opposition Fans in your area in 2019? Seems like a lot of $ to have a * fan screeching beside you

There was a survey?

There is a survey every year. I signed up to do it years ago. Not sure how it works exactly.

Even though I had a great experience, I fed back lots of issues I had read about on here and urged a significant focus on looking after members and getting cards in hands by Xmas day.

How did you go with Opposition Fans in your area in 2019? Seems like a lot of $ to have a * fan screeching beside you

I didn't have an issue myself as there were very few. However anyone can take friends who may barrack for other teams so it can happen. I saw a few now and again but they are massively outnumbered so pretty quiet.

I couldn't go on Good Friday and my mate said there were a few Essendon fans brought along by various people who were ok but he still didnt like it.

A monumental cluster * this year, and something that has steadily declined in quality over recent years..

I won't be bothering with seats next year, my investment will be decreased, and I won't be bothering to get mine until the season's just about to start.

Message to the club: STOP STIFFING THE SUPPORTERS OVER 20 BUCKS OF CRAP!!!

Give us a cap AND a scarf AND a decent ******* fridge magnet fixture!!!!!

I also want a METAL social club pin!!!!

What's the deal with 'member-only' level 1 seating? Behind the goals seems to be open to GA for 90% of the games.

I'm on auto renewals. Fingers crossed that the club won't sell another home game before rollover like last year. Still filthy on that - they are on thin ice.

Something I noticed this year...
Throughout the 90s I was always a Pagan Patron
I looked forward to the Annual Cocktail party , all players in attendance it was a nice meet and greet
For the last 20 years I was either general admission or didn’t renew a couple of times due to living overseas
This year I took the Archer package
About $1700 for the family
To my surprise no cocktail party, don’t they do those no more?
If not that’s pretty sht , very tight on the clubs behalf
It was a great night out

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back