Resource 2022 NMFC Membership thread - Final Tally: 50,191

Remove this Banner Ad

Better call 'em. Y. Ta mate.

This is the package I’m looking at - all home and away games.

DF10024D-4D34-4BED-98F3-9EC5C5F739F7.png

Coalface

Team Captain
Mar 1, 2015
Jakarta
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Fish Creek Football Club
The membership department needs to lift their ******* game this year.
Not likely.... they just sent me an email saying I need to give them my updated credit card details..... they got this in response:

Seriously?????

I opted out of the automatic sign up before last season and you invoiced me despite that, I made a complaint and you admitted that yes I had opted out and that there was an error at your end. Money erroneously withdrawn by you from my account was refunded, but not with out inconveniencing me. I made it clear at the time I wasn't impressed, And now you're trying it on again for another year?

I can send you the previous correspondence if you like?

I DO NOT WANT MY CARD USED WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION! PLEASE FIX THIS IN YOUR SYSTEM!

Not sure if you're aware but NMFC Membership team lost a lot of respect this year, sort yourselves out!

Disgruntledly yours,

Orange Peanut

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 6, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Not likely.... they just sent me an email saying I need to give them my updated credit card details..... they got this in response:

Seriously?????

I opted out of the automatic sign up before last season and you invoiced me despite that, I made a complaint and you admitted that yes I had opted out and that there was an error at your end. Money erroneously withdrawn by you from my account was refunded, but not with out inconveniencing me. I made it clear at the time I wasn't impressed, And now you're trying it on again for another year?

I DO NOT WANT MY CARD USED WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION! PLEASE FIX THIS IN YOUR SYSTEM!

Not sure if you're aware but NMFC Membership team lost a lot of respect this year, sort yourselves out!

Disgruntledly yours,
Very well said, Mr Trudeau. 👍👍

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club

Seriously?????

Disgruntledly yours,

hear hear!

This is what happens when non football people are put in charge of club departments.

Coalface

Team Captain
Mar 1, 2015
Jakarta
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Fish Creek Football Club
On the topic of memberships... how do you guys approach memberships when your partner isn't a NMFC fan but will probably attend most if not all games? Buy two cheaper memberships or just pay for an extra seat when they plan to attend? (though this might not be possible for reserved seats)

Dirty_11

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 28, 2014
Beneath the Blue & White
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Shinboners
Had a reseved seat there for god, 15 years maybe. Sit sec. 32 h.f.f.

Unreserved seats are where ? Easy to get at a big game ?
Made the move from aisle 32 to aisle 37 two years ago. One aisle over from centre wing, much better viewing. It pays to ring the club for any new available seating

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Made the move from aisle 32 to aisle 37 two years ago. One aisle over from centre wing, much better viewing. It pays to ring the club for any new available seating

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Club m'ship just takes you to Tiketek 😈
Can you actually talk to a real person ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the topic of memberships... how do you guys approach memberships when your partner isn't a NMFC fan but will probably attend most if not all games? Buy two cheaper memberships or just pay for an extra seat when they plan to attend? (though this might not be possible for reserved seats)

My wife is a trainee North supporter, had no previous attachment, wears the gear and goes to most games, but can still be caught reading a book. For this reason, I downgraded myself to General Admin, as I didn't think the cost involved in paying two premium ones was worth it as she is not really into it and can miss some games. If it was not for the tassie games, I probably would go for the premium but if she misses three it is a bigger impact with less home games.

My wife is a trainee North supporter, had no previous attachment, wears the gear and goes to most games, but can still be caught reading a book. For this reason, I downgraded myself to General Admin, as I didn't think the cost involved in paying two premium ones was worth it as she is not really into it and can miss some games. If it was not for the tassie games, I probably would go for the premium but if she misses three it is a bigger impact with less home games.

My daughter was the same, she also took a book to read... She wanted to know at half time if the game was over and if it was time to go home....Its taken years but at least she will follow the games now...

motlopfan

All Australian
May 18, 2003
Arden Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Melbourne
So the renewal email has arrived and unless I say otherwise my Membership will be automatically deducted on October 21st.

I don’t know why that date is picked

Being a Country Resident I typically wait to AFTER the fixture is released to figure out when and how I go to games

Just remember this as a stink last year
I removed the Credit card details from my account so automatic renewal will not happen. I will decide which category of membership to buy when I see the fixture.

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
So the renewal email has arrived and unless I say otherwise my Membership will be automatically deducted on October 21st.

I don’t know why that date is picked

Being a Country Resident I typically wait to AFTER the fixture is released to figure out when and how I go to games

Just remember this as a stink last year

Gaso is there no 5/6/7 game membership for valued country members ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back