Resource 2022 NMFC Membership thread - Final Tally: 50,191

Remove this Banner Ad

Walk in and buy the thing OTC the week before our 1st home game and pick up the $3.50 with of crap they give you at the same time.

I'm giving seats the flick.

If they finally sacked that appalling graphic designer they have had down there for the past few years and have actually produced any merchandise worth having that does exhibit pink/orange/torquoise/camo etc. bullshit, then I can slip in to the shop and buy that at the same time.

Mission accomplished. You don't have to deal with them again for another year.

I must be of the extreme minority that's had no membership trouble.

I get my email, make sure I read it, then email the club with any amendments and get the correct amount deducted.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
I hear ya.
I called them the other day (at 4.45PM on a Friday) & they answered within a few rings, told me I was on the payment plan for my full membership & I could re-sign my partner & 10 month old daughter whenever I see fit leading up to or during the season.
I’m totally fine with my experience - but do not dismiss others.

I must be of the extreme minority that's had no membership trouble.

I get my email, make sure I read it, then email the club with any amendments and get the correct amount deducted.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
I have had no issue with it either. The times I have dealt with them they have been very helpful too.

I didn’t like the cancellation of the social club medallion and membership cards that seemed to be on the agenda last year but they seemed to realise it was a terrible idea and corrected it.

Part Grumpy Old Thread, but does anybody else remember the days of coming onto this thread to see what numbers North were up to and looking for a good Steffi.
We pretty much havnt had much traction in numbers though .
The club hasn’t invested at all in growth in Melbourne based membership and if anything has devalued it by increasing the costs and reducing the home games.

We pretty much havnt had much traction in numbers though .
The club hasn’t invested at all in growth in Melbourne based membership and if anything has devalued it by increasing the costs and reducing the home games.

We need less focus on vacuous bullshit and more focus on winning plus drumming up some numbers with some good old fashioned showmanship.

Part Grumpy Old Thread, but does anybody else remember the days of coming onto this thread to see what numbers North were up to and looking for a good Steffi.

I think we all still do seek that!!!

The graphs dropped off but numbers updates keep coming occasionally.

I think that energy was driven by a desire to break 40K.

Now it’s assumed we will which is great.

When we are thinking we will break 50K - that same energy for updates will come back, as will the graphs;)

This bloke has nailed it brilliantly

Gotta say, got no *en clue what they were thinking going full scottish and skimping on the membership stuff. How much could it possibly be saving? And it aint even saving anything if people are put out and then dont get memeberships. Pays for itself really.

Gotta say, got no fu**en clue what they were thinking going full scottish and skimping on the membership stuff. How much could it possibly be saving? And it aint even saving anything if people are put out and then dont get memeberships. Pays for itself really.

The obvious conclusion for me is that it's the result of having "non-North" and "non-football" people placed in to positions at the club.

The first thing the new board/CEO should do is go over every non football department and review them rigorously. We need actual North people in every position from the board to the cleaners. If you're not one of us then don't bother applying.

The obvious conclusion for me is that it's the result of having "non-North" and "non-football" people placed in to positions at the club.

The first thing the new board/CEO should do is go over every non football department and review them rigorously. We need actual North people in every position from the board to the cleaners. If you're not one of us then don't bother applying.
So, a 100% quota on NMFC people, no matter how talented?

LOL

Another quality post....

I reckon you might have good grounds to sue your employer if you are doing your job and you get the boot, because he didnt like the footy team you support.

ha ha ha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I do see the point your making, but it seems more like poor marketing decision making. Like, i barrack for north but id still suck at that role cause i dont have those skills. Then again, more footy oriented person might have a better appreciation of what a member wants or expects. Doesnt seem like a lock though.

LOL

Another quality post....

I reckon you might have good grounds to sue your employer if you are doing your job and you get the boot, because he didnt like the footy team you support.

ha ha ha

Amount of actual *s given = 0

Snakes point is that people who actually give a fu** about the club will care about whether they do a god job or not.

Yep.

Their hearts will be in it for the footy club.

While I’m yet to receive my membership pack it sounds like the club has addressed many of the issues from last year.

I reckon there was a split between people who didn’t want any poorly made crap and those that didn’t like the disappearing merchandise. Letting you select is the a good solution.

It also sounds like they will be posted out promptly this year.

I assume with away games at the G the replacement seats will be pretty good.

I reckon they are going alright.

Amount of actual fu**s given = 0

LOL. Your'e an idiot!

Just because someone barracks for North, doesn't mean they are going to do a great job.

And just because a person barracks for a another club, doesn't mean they are incompetent.

Rick Aylett barracks for North, would you like him back at the club ?

LOL. Your'e an idiot!

Just because someone barracks for North, doesn't mean they are going to do a great job.

And just because a person barracks for a another club, doesn't mean they are incompetent.

Rick Aylett barracks for North, would you like him back at the club ?
A better question might be, who would do a better job, a North supporting female? Or a non-North supporting male?

A better question might be, who would do a better job, a North supporting female? Or a non-North supporting male?
And there is insufficient information presented here to make a judgement. You'd want the person who's excelled at all their jobs, has ten years very relevant experience and is committed to making us both win premierships and a powerhouse club. Everything else is noise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back