Resource 2022 NMFC Membership thread - Final Tally: 50,191

Roogal

Club Legend
Dec 7, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Ballarat Roosters
Surprising that the dogs don't have more with their off-season of hype. Guess they mustn't be handing out free memberships at Vic uni anymore.
I'm even more surprised that so many would sign up to yet another campaign of disappointment with the rabble who's home ground is in Moorabbin while their name sake is 25 km away. Go figure?

I got my two memberships today as well. AFLM and AFLW. Paid $150 and $75. Club can keep it. I don't need to be compensated. But I can understand if someone bought a reserved seat membership and wants compensation.

Wonder how many weeks in I'll be able to pick up my scarf at Marvel. Was hoping to get it Round 1. Obviously that's not happening now.

I got my two memberships today as well. AFLM and AFLW. Paid $150 and $75. Club can keep it. I don't need to be compensated. But I can understand if someone bought a reserved seat membership and wants compensation.

Wonder how many weeks in I'll be able to pick up my scarf at Marvel. Was hoping to get it Round 1. Obviously that's not happening now.
Our memberships have reserved level 2 seating...they can have the money unless it is going to the Afl then l want it back...maybe the club could put on a low cost members get together or fuunction later on when all this is sorted out.

Smoocher

Premiership Player
Feb 9, 2013
Sporting capital of the world
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Magpies
Looks like our membership fee will be treated as a donation this year.

I’m ok with that and hopefully all true north supporters are as well.

If you haven’t signed up yet, what are you waiting for.

This club needs every dollar it can get. We are gonna take a 4-5 mil hit this year if this plays out like I think it will.

AFL will also take a hit thus making any substantial distributions at the end of the year fanciful.

We’ve always had our back up against the wall, the AFL will look for any excuse to force us interstate.

To steal a quote from a great Victorian “Let’s stick it up em”.

Buy a membership and show how much you would sacrifice for this club.

This photo exemplifies what it means to be a shinboner.

This guy gave everything he had playing for north.

1c08323263f11a8edea0ba950048c702.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
It would all depend on who wants a team to support next season, i guess!

Just take the razors to all the unnecessary indulgences and we will be fine.

I don't want my money back, but I ain't giving them any more to spend on bullshit.

Anyone know if the club will be giving out refunds for our memberships?
if you want it ask for it. Call them up and explain yourself. If you need the money, don't wait to be told, actually reach out to them.

I'm accepting that my membership is a donation this year. North of all clubs could use it. I only spend ~$250 on my membership, so I feel for those of you who have shelled out for reserved seating and other add-ons, or full H&A memberships.

Mar 16, 2001
Melbourne VIC
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wales, Eastwood, West Ham
Very happy for North to keep my AFLM and AFLW membership money. Less happy for the AFL to keep all the rest of the AFL membership value, unless they turn more of it back to the clubs this year. Not at all happy if I don't get back reserved seat booking costs from the AFL/Ticketek/Ticketmaster for the first few rounds.

My AFLW membership card just arrived - delayed in shipping because of the start of the COVID-19 threat, and now because of how things are going in Australia I'll never get to show it. Oh well, memorabilia for a wild season (which might still see a North flag).

Very happy for North to keep my AFLM and AFLW membership money. Less happy for the AFL to keep all the rest of the AFL membership value, unless they turn more of it back to the clubs this year. Not at all happy if I don't get back reserved seat booking costs from the AFL/Ticketek/Ticketmaster for the first few rounds.

My AFLW membership card just arrived - delayed in shipping because of the start of the COVID-19 threat, and now because of how things are going in Australia I'll never get to show it. Oh well, memorabilia for a wild season (which might still see a North flag).
What's AFLM?

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
what is out current financial position?

A club like St kilda who is carrying a massive debt already must be extremely worried.

Just another year for us, I would asume.

In fact, the field should come back to us for a change.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Had a nice response from Paige in the m'ship dept. after l replied to a club e-mail.

👍

I have spoken with her before, and found her to be a nice approachable gal also Hoj.:thumbsu:

In fact, the membership dept folks down the end of the line have always been pretty good afaic.

Nice to receive the Kayo offer from membership today. Two months at $2.50 per month - even better, it applies to current subscribers too. Logged into my account, applied the code and next two months $2.50. Nice work and thanks to whoever negotiated that at NMFC!

Back