Resource 2022 NMFC Membership thread - Final Tally: 50,191

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice to receive the Kayo offer from membership today. Two months at $2.50 per month - even better, it applies to current subscribers too. Logged into my account, applied the code and next two months $2.50. Nice work and thanks to whoever negotiated that at NMFC!
Yep, I see Kayo as a non-negotiable for the footy season anyway and so I feel like I just got $45 for free. Very happy.

With all the yanks tuning into the only live sport on the 🌍 at the moment (I don’t class rugby a sport) should the club do a cheap ‘international’ membership offer and make use of the iconic Australian animal - the Kangaroo and try to grab some global supporters?

Maybe a cheap offer where we send them a scarf, cap and club booklet?
Im a Pacers fan and I spend some good coin at their team store on merch.

Dunno, just though it could be a market where we may be able to tap into club merchandise sales in the future.

Last edited:
Would love to know what you think of Kayo Hojuman
I've got foxtel, but am thinking of ditching it. literally only watch the footy on it.
I ditched fox for Kayo, was ok for cricket but not great for footy. In fact I've found it s**t house for footy. Everytime the camera angle changes it loses definition and I constantly have audio dropouts. That's using an apple tv into a pretty big tv. Maybe a smaller tv would help.

I ditched fox for Kayo, was ok for cricket but not great for footy. In fact I've found it s**t house for footy. Everytime the camera angle changes it loses definition and I constantly have audio dropouts. That's using an apple tv into a pretty big tv. Maybe a smaller tv would help.

I found going to full size screen on the phone and then mirroring to the teev lost all definition. Small screen was pretty good. Took me a while to fumble my way through it though.

big kudos for Amanda in the membership team for getting my activation number back out to me today after i lost it to re activate my digital subscription so i could watch the ripping comeback.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I found going to full size screen on the phone and then mirroring to the teev lost all definition. Small screen was pretty good. Took me a while to fumble my way through it though.
if you have a MHL phone and cable you get the full 720 displayed on the tv, you just have to let the stream begin before you plug the cable in or it refuses to grant the streams token.

I bought 2 x $80 million Thu. night p'ball tickets yesterday

I win > so does NMFC 👍

Don't forget our old school North members bar Hoj!!!

1584925121087.png

I wonder if my Kayo sub is gonna go back up to $25 now the season has been given the flick?

I can't see how the $2.50 member sub lasts now :huh:
Like you I got Kayo at $2.50 now if kayo do a backflip against all clubs there will dead in the water just cancel after 2 months like I’m going to do

I wonder if my Kayo sub is gonna go back up to $25 now the season has been given the flick?

I can't see how the $2.50 member sub lasts now :huh:
I wonder if the (unused) code will work if the season does continue.

Like you I got Kayo at $2.50 now if kayo do a backflip against all clubs there will dead in the water just cancel after 2 months like I’m going to do
I wonder if the (unused) code will work if the season does continue.
Dunno, but until the season is officially cancelled in full, I guess we should still be right paying the discount rate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back