Resource 2020 AFL Draft Order

See OP for details: click here

If you would like to embed this spreadsheet elsewhere on the forum please copy and paste the following 😊
Code:
[MEDIA="googlespreadsheetnew"]1qZalgdA8pyGSTpXQxIcEGm8ZVacZOJNmHYs6YTQhbl8[/MEDIA]

Last edited:
As with previous editions from previous years, this spreadsheet will updated automatically during the season.

I will also try to post a screenshot of it once the round is over for posterity and so that the most up to date information is accessible in case the spreadsheet breaks for any reason.

Through the trade period I will try and keep it as up to date as possible, but I am one person so please be patient. :)

For ease of access I have also set up threadmarks on the round updates, and will do the same through the trade period as picks change hands. To access this feature please use the button at the top right corner of the thread.

Tag me if you notice anything that isn't quite right!

Last edited:

BigCat2

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 10, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Hi Lore, is there reason youre using the finishing positions at the end of home and away season, rather than the end of year position, to order draft picks?

maanco

Club Legend
Oct 24, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hi Lore, is there reason youre using the finishing positions at the end of home and away season, rather than the end of year position, to order draft picks?
My bet is that the spreadsheet is linked to the AFL ladder, and updates automatically to that.

My bet is that the spreadsheet is linked to the AFL ladder, and updates automatically to that.
You are correct, it is pulling the ladder straight from a server.

I can put the finals information in if you like but I will of course need to remember to take that data out so that the live ladder works correctly from round 1 next year. No guarantees I will remember to do this, so someone may need to remember to remind me :eyes:

Gold Coast receive mid-first round priority pick from the AFL
Gold Coast receive mid-first round priority pick from the AFL

Future picks traded between Geelong and West Coast as part of Tim Kelly trade
Sam Frost (Melbourne) to Hawthorn
Langdon (Fremantle) traded to Melbourne
Betts (Adelaide) to Carlton
Patton (GWS) to Hawthorn
It'll probably take another hour for AFL House to tweet so I'm gonna go off GWS's club website article:

Jonathon Patton to Hawthorn in exchange for a future fourth round pick (tied to Melbourne)

Screen Shot 2019-10-15 at 12.57.54 pm.png

Future pick traded from Melbourne to North Melbourne as part of a pick swap

Melbourne trade their future first round pick along with #26 and #50 to North Melbourne for #8

Screen Shot 2019-10-15 at 1.52.23 pm.png

Sam Jacobs (Adelaide) traded to GWS

Sam Jacobs (Adelaide) traded to GWS for 2020 4th (Melb)

Screen Shot 2019-10-15 at 2.26.04 pm.png

n.b. Not 100% sure that the 4th rounder was Melbourne's, as GWS had two. Will have to double check it later.

Frampton (Port Adelaide) to Adelaide
Frampton (Port Adelaide) to Adelaide for future 4th (on-traded from GWS, likely tied to Melbourne)

Screen Shot 2019-10-15 at 2.36.58 pm.png

Fixed the bolding on traded picks too.

Greenwood (Adelaide) to Gold Coast

Greenwood (Adelaide) to Gold Coast for future 3rd and 4th rounders (both tied to Gold Coast)

Screen Shot 2019-10-15 at 3.02.25 pm.png

Still working out the Ryder/Howard future picks, they keep announcing the trades without specifying what was actually traded so I have to go look it up 😠

Ryder & Howard (Port Adelaide) traded to St Kilda

Right, looks like Port and Saints swapped their own picks here (not the other future fourth that Port had):

Screen Shot 2019-10-15 at 3.08.23 pm.png

Ah Chee (Gold Coast) traded to Brisbane Lions

Brisbane get Callum Ah Chee
Gold Coast get future 2nd and future 4th round picks (both Brisbane's)

Screen Shot 2019-10-16 at 3.31.36 pm.png

Hill (Fremantle) traded to St Kilda, Acres (St Kilda) traded to Fremantle

St Kilda get Brad Hill and future 3rd (Fremantle)
Fremantle get Acres, #10, #58, future 2nd and 4th (assuming both of these are St Kilda's own, not Port's 4th)

Screen Shot 2019-10-16 at 3.49.29 pm.png

Keath (Adelaide) traded to Western Bulldogs

Western Bulldogs get Alex Keath and a future 3rd
Adelaide get #45 and future 2nd

Screen Shot 2019-10-16 at 7.16.05 pm.png

Last edited:
Back