2020 Non-Crows AFL Discussion Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's going on at Port Adelaide?

Has Ken lost the players? I thought they were all dedicated to this premiership? A couple of losses and some have lost the faith? I'd back Ken in to turn it around... long term.

If this happened a few weeks ago, should they lose points since?

Why has it taken so long to be made public? Who is cover it up... So many questions...

Actually, I do kind of get Port supporters frustrations at our positive coverage 5-10 years back, Double Crow and all that... Last weekend their game was described as the loss they needed to have, they'll be better for it, just a blip and then on Monday they spent the whole show demanding answers from the Crows, while Port, the whole club, had a "schedule day off", and "we'll talk to them later in the week".

Last edited:
“Guests”
giphy.gif

It will be interesting to see what the AFL do here.
Are they sick of the breaches and will they go hard?
It meets the right criteria;
  1. Not a star player
  2. Not a Victorian finals bound club
Both players could be in big trouble.

FWIW I've heard of another Port player who over the past few weeks has been seen at house parties in early hours of the mornings, completely off his head. In this environment, it doesn't take much before it all comes crumbling down.

It will be interesting to see what the AFL do here.
Are they sick of the breaches and will they go hard?
It meets the right criteria;
  1. Not a star player
  2. Not a Victorian finals bound club
Both players could be in big trouble.

FWIW I've heard of another Port player who over the past few weeks has been seen at house parties in early hours of the mornings, completely off his head. In this environment, it doesn't take much before it all comes crumbling down.
Wouldn’t have been Some Pill Popper by chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back