hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Surely this devalues his contract...waiting to hear the Vic media say that he should be sacked and fort he Crows to be able to pick him up on the cheap.
Never had a full season, off field issues, high draft pick but not lived up to the hype...might even be home sick
Him coming back to Adelaide would be the worst thing for him IMO

Aug 4, 2004
on planet Crow
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
36ers
View attachment 995348

No apologies .....I didn't watch the GF, the thought of Danger winning a flag weighed too heavily
Yes but,
Walker terrible. What a s**t leader. He disappeared and abandoned his team when it mattered.

Dangerfield so brave. He's a hero. We love him.

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
Suspect character. GC should trade him out while they can. Preferably to Adelaide Crows where he can be nurtured and closer to his family.
It's a mental health issue and GC shouldn't stand in his way.

Is that how it works, or only in Melbourne??

We wouldn't be interested. Questionable character. Straight to Port.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Ratbag

Quality pejorative that I haven't heard for awhile
👍👍
Well, not since any club would touch Dusty 6 odd years ago .....damaged merchandise he was, not a single club, except GWS met with Dusty

No air's and grace about Dusty .....but by god is he effective ....Gee I hope Adelaide oneday looks at a player that isn't a mummy's boy

tumblr_oy5l7tlzeX1qljqu0o5_500.gifv

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Well, not since any club would touch Dusty 6 odd years ago .....damaged merchandise he was, not a single club, except GWS met with Dusty

No air's and grace about Dusty .....but by god is he effective ....Gee I hope Adelaide oneday looks at a player that isn't a mummy's boy

tumblr_oy5l7tlzeX1qljqu0o5_500.gifv
According to Roo this morning..... We did.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
According to Roo this morning..... We did.
Of course in hindsight, he'd say that ...probably name was brought up .....but the club was a definitive NO very quickly .....based on poor character, pity he could play a bit

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Of course in hindsight, he'd say that ...probably name was brought up .....but the club was a definitive NO very quickly .....based on poor character, pity he could play a bit
They met with his manager at his house.... Allegedly

Bit of a trend emerging with Roo's public utterances.

He likes to talk a big game but all we've got to show for it is a wooden spoon and a bunch of contract payouts.

Olsen coming out and backing him is enough to convince me nothing will change under his reign.

Mar 23, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
As much as I 'll hate to see that I think they have an exceptional list and once again they will beat us in the draft. Their list management has been superb.
Exceptional list? Is it as good as the list circa 2014 when we were all supposed to prepare for a Port dynasty? LOL

I don't see their list as being exceptional, except that it is exceptional for the huge amount of w***ers and downhill skiers and hit and miss so-called superstars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back