2020 Non-Crows AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we aren’t scoring heavily, but sh*t, not many teams are! Even with the shortened games this is an abnormally low scoring season.

I can't believe the Coleman Medal is going to be won by some bloke who kicks 35-odd goals.

Definitely not an asterisk flag. All teams are travelling a lot, as opposed to barely ever for a lot of the big VIC teams. All playing each other once. Lots at neutral venues.

Whoever wins it this year will have earned it in a big way, and will cherish it more than a lot of flags they’d have previously won.

Lost hitouts 5-32

Fairly even clearances 21-25 with 5-5 at centre bounce

I still think the ruck is an overrated position. Midfield is everything
I think it was Blighty who likened it to having a big first serve in tennis. It helps to have a great one, but you don't need it to win.

He did have Sean Rehn though...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez, get home Giants up by 3, excellent better switch it on. GWS don’t touch it from that point on

Perfect. Keep watching them week in week out at this rate.

You never know, but I’d take any premiership with any number of ‘*’.

After watching the Crows get bashed in a GF on the home ground of the opposing team in an AFL endorsed Richmondfest, the current strange circumstances make the competition the fairest it’s ever been, even with the Crows Port WC and Freo having to hub it up early.

Each team has its own disadvantages and have to play each other only once. Everyone’s playing in the same unusual conditions so I see it that this year‘s flag will probably be won in the fairest conditions since Crows and Port joined.

Give me a flag with an asterisk any day.
I'm certain the other teams will be telling you otherwise whenever you bring up your 2020 "premiership".

I can't believe the Coleman Medal is going to be won by some bloke who kicks 35-odd goals.

To think that Smack, Gov and Betts are "only" ~ 7 goals off the leader is scary s**t.

If they play us in the final game of the season and have a day out, its not inconceivable to think they could win it.

Club is and always be bigger than any player.

Considering how much of a shitshow we've been, being thrown under the bus is well deserved.

He’s one of many who felt disgruntled by how they were treated upon exit
Surely you’re not defending Roo, Chapman and co ?

No did I say that?

Surely your not defending his decline in form and performance since 2017 since he got a pay increase and an extended contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back