2020 Non-Crows AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
After all their injuries, can't see Sydney winning another game for the season.

They're two games ahead of us so that's the tanking benchmark

Probably "ice" Buddy for the rest of the season too, why give him an opportunity to singlehandedly win a game off his own boot.

After all their injuries, can't see Sydney winning another game for the season.

They're two games ahead of us so that's the tanking benchmark
If Tex kicked that goal, they'd be favourites for the spoon.

Just listening to Caroline Wilson from last week on 5AA.

Apparently the AFL aren't happy with the SA Gov for not allowing a hub in SA

Are they serious? Didn't the SAG push for one at the start of the year? It's all on the VFL for screwing up the decision we all knew was a stupid one to start with

Just listening to Caroline Wilson from last week on 5AA.

Apparently the AFL aren't happy with the SA Gov for not allowing a hub in SA

Are they serious? Didn't the SAG push for one at the start of the year? It's all on the VFL for screwing up the decision we all knew was a stupid one to start with

Im so happy and proud of the SA Gov for not allowing a hub in SA.

We dont need nor want AFL in this town under those conditions considering the current world wide pandemic.

Life is good here, why ruin it for meaningless worthless AFL games for a few weeks. Just look how Melbourne and soon Sydney are in lockdown again.

We dont need nor want AFL in this town under those conditions considering the current world wide pandemic.

Life is good here, why ruin it for meaningless worthless AFL games for a few weeks. Just look how Melbourne and soon Sydney are in lockdown again.
I wonder how long it will take the AFL to realize they need to move the teams out of the NSW hub

I wonder how long it will take the AFL to realize they need to move the teams out of the NSW hub

NSW will go into lockdown so very soon. The AFL is awfully slow. I can see games cancelled this weekend.

NSW will go into lockdown so very soon. The AFL is awfully slow. I can see games cancelled this weekend.

looking like our border wont reopen with NSW next week either, so should make things interesting for the AFL

Did someone say KFC
ad-kfc-naked-wrestling-gif.896736

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Better to have the teams isolate then stay in Adelaide then, rather than bringing one new one in from other states each week as is the current plan.

Not that there is any realistic large fear of disease from NSW, everything you are seeing now is the exact reaction that did not happen in Victoria (and mostly linked to cases originating out of Victoria)

I reckon so. We'd probably be averaging 35-40k on current form.

Still alot better than our cousins down the road...who could probably sell tickets to the public this season even with the 50% capacity limit :D
I dunno I think you are dreaming there.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Play a 32 year old instead of an 18 year old?
Well, he would've been better than Murphy when Stengle was suspended.. it was a bit of a reactive post at the time with Dwayne and the like rubbing it in. It was right to move him on, I just don't like that we're paying much of his salary.

Exactly. Very disappointed in InDaily for hiring him.
Rooch is just about the only person with the ability and care factor to go after the core problem at the crows. If it’s just a rehash of what we already know (like the Manure article) then I’ll be disappointed.

If he puts the spotlight firmly on Chapman and Fagan, then I’m interested. From memory, Rooch doesn’t look that kindly on Fagan.

Good news - Rucci has officially left The Advertiser

Worse news - he's joined inDaily, and his first article is going to sink the boot in once again
I've just started to read InDaily as well. Okay alternative to the rubbish advertiser.

Couldn't believe when I saw that. The only worse person they could have picked for the analysis would be Kane Cornes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back