2020 Non-Crows AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So why may Rance return? I thought no players wanted him back due to sleeping with another players Mrs?

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

So why may Rance return? I thought no players wanted him back due to sleeping with another players Mrs?

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk
You'd have to laugh if he was 'retired', then decided to join another club during the mid-season SPP -> watch the rules change if it happens to be a non-vic club!

Hey Crows!

I wasn't sure which thread to post this in so mods please feel free to move accordingly.

Our stats guy Dan is doing a preview of every team other than ours to see where we compare. Thought this would be an interesting discussion point to see how we outsiders see your boys.

Please excuse the Brodie Smith repeat, I believe he had Gibbs on the bench

Enjoy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Crows!

I wasn't sure which thread to post this in so mods please feel free to move accordingly.

Our stats guy Dan is doing a preview of every team other than ours to see where we compare. Thought this would be an interesting discussion point to see how we outsiders see your boys.

Enjoy

You have named Brodie Smith twice... wish we had 2 of him!

Sub in Sholl.

Think CD rated us 2nd last year, but mid table this year.

On the Rance retirement...is it just a variation on the quit my job & go surfing until the property settlement is finalised, then start again, routine?

Hey Crows!

Enjoy

This is fairly accurate. We are a slow team and not very good at properly utilising the speed we do have. I thought his comments about what we can expect from Nicks were interesting. He was saying we should expect fast transition, turnover game but I've seen others suggest it might be more of a grind down your oppo, contest to contest, style of game plan. Hoping for something which is attractive to watch.

Probably tell Dan to keep an eye on Sholl as he looks to be a very promising small defender and I could see him getting games and making an impact with his excellent kicking skills.

Zorko on CEY:
"He gives us a bit more of an option with those bigger bodied midfielders, but he still has the speed and agility like a small player.

"He has so much flexibility in the roles he can do for us.

"What I've seen in the pre-season is he attacks the ball like I've never seen before.

"He's like a vacuum cleaner, picks a lot of things up. He just throws himself at the contest, similar to a Patrick Dangerfield how they just dive on the ball and get up and off they go again."

He must be enjoying the new environment- agility, speed, similar to Dangerfield weren't things he showed in his 8 years at the Crows 😂

Zorko on CEY:
"He gives us a bit more of an option with those bigger bodied midfielders, but he still has the speed and agility like a small player.

"He has so much flexibility in the roles he can do for us.

"What I've seen in the pre-season is he attacks the ball like I've never seen before.

"He's like a vacuum cleaner, picks a lot of things up. He just throws himself at the contest, similar to a Patrick Dangerfield how they just dive on the ball and get up and off they go again."

He must be enjoying the new environment- agility, speed, similar to Dangerfield weren't things he showed in his 8 years at the Crows 😂
He’s a good fit for there, thought he had a role here BUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back