Status
Not open for further replies.

Thetrader15

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 16, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Jack Watt's last year of a his contract - Can we organise for DMac to give him a call

Jack Watt's last year of a his contract - Can we organise for DMac to give him a call
Don't believe Dmac is into snorting powder off breasts. Doesn't appear to be the type.

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
And according to some media I read last week he was "flying" last season before he got hurt.

Hilarious.

Jul 27, 2004
Las Vegas
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
And according to some media I read last week he was "flying" last season before he got hurt.

Hilarious.
He really picked the wrong club to go to if he wanted to shed the 1st round pick stigma.

Even after all of these years, some still expect him to be a superstar.

He's a good honest plodder, nothing more, nothing less.

Mike Smyth

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 8, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Couldnt find the rumour thread so putting it here. Interesting bit of gossip I heard today. Darcy Fogarty knocked back an offer from St Kilda for approximately 5 million over 5 years. Wants to build a career at the AFC. Also Pyje rarely spoke to the young guys who weren’t in the best 22. And there weren’t many, apart from Riccuiti, who didn’t think Burton was a total loser.

Apsaalooke

Premiership Player
Sep 23, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Ozark Mountain Daredevils
Couldnt find the rumour thread so putting it here. Interesting bit of gossip I heard today. Darcy Fogarty knocked back an offer from St Kilda for approximately 5 million over 5 years. Wants to build a career at the AFC. Also Pyje rarely spoke to the young guys who weren’t in the best 22. And there weren’t many, apart from Riccuiti, who didn’t think Burton was a total loser.
Fogarty - not even the Saints are that stupid are they?
Pyke - I'd believe that. Why do coaches keep doing this?
Burton - Duh. Why did we need a Royal Commission to find out what the bootstudder, or anyone whose ever vaguely heard of AFL, already know?

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Burton - Duh. Why did we need a Royal Commission to find out what the bootstudder, or anyone whose ever vaguely heard of AFL, already know?
I'm less inclined to believe the Pyke one. They may not have liked what he was saying but every SANFL game I went to he was chatting to all the kids pre and post game.

Mike Smyth

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 8, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Lol..Where did they find you. You should get along fine on this board.

Couldnt find the rumour thread so putting it here. Interesting bit of gossip I heard today. Darcy Fogarty knocked back an offer from St Kilda for approximately 5 million over 5 years. Wants to build a career at the AFC.
1578894279995.png

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Also..... they traded Howard and still have Hinkley.

You couldn't make it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back