Mega Thread 2020 Off-Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is the internet- not the real world. To expect people to act online the way they would or the way you want them to in their day to day life is naive.
We all display additional "bravado" (for want of a better term) whilst utilising Internet forums, but aside from that, I'm sure many peoples' behaviour mirrors that which they display in life.

Do you really? Then why do you refer to our club as 'Cockburn' and our coach as 'Longmanure' as soon as you leave this board?

You act respectful and 'supportive' on this board yet you rag on us when you're in other environments. Sounds like you're desperate to fit-in and be 'liked'. No disrespect mate, but I think you may have some issues to deal with instead of spending countless hours on a football forum.
Your club moved to Cockburn

I am not a fan of the head coach choice hence my thread on Bay13

Trolling and negative comments is an instant ban on your board and i respect your board's rules

Last edited:

He's just a confused young man unable to deal with the profound infatuation he has for our great club. You don't spend 99% of your time on a team board if there isn't a deep love hiding below the surface.

C'mon DanWA just be honest with yourself and officially embrace the Purple and White like you know you want to

Unfortunately i am not one of the Eagles members that pay for a Dockers membership

Your club moved to Cockburn

I am not a fan of the head coach choice hence my thread on Bay13

Trolling and negative comments is an instant ban on your forums and i respect your board's rules
That's just it but - why go to the trouble of creating such a thread? I'm not a fan of the coach of the team you follow, but I never opened a thread dedicated to him.

Dunno why so many are being so precious about Dan coming on here. It seems to happen every time he posts. Who seriously gives a flying fu** what he says about us elsewhere? As long as he doesn't act like a ******* here then who cares. It is the same for any opposition supporter, whether they are a blue and yellow or not.
This is it, i am only going to be posting about the positive things on your board

That and my hatred for hackdorn

Well I don't know about you, but in the real world I dislike both arrogance, and disingenuousness in equal measures, so I tend to feel the same way in Internet forums...
Agree Entirely
There's nothing wrong with calling out disrespectful, fractious, negative energy as****s for what they are .
No one has to just accept that behaviour, particularly when it denigrates people they care for and respect.
Like my Nanna taught me " there's plenty of ass****s in the world, try not to act like another one !"

Why would we want you too, when we know what you really think of our club? Disappear back to Eagles land.
Look, i get it you are new to Bigfooty and by your join date a good chance to be a formerly banned account

If you feel i am breaking your board's rules i would be long banned before you could hit the report button

There is absolutely nothing wrong with me wanting to see your club win a premiership, i grew up in Freo just never switched teams when Freo was established

Yes i post on Bay 13 things you may not like, but that is the place on the forums suited to negatives

West coast has zero B22 in the U22 along with Adelaide, Hawthorn, Melbourne, North Melbourne, and Sydney. Not a group you’d like to be included in...

Freo have three. You can add Sturt, serong, and young to that list next year possibly. Fire up the bus!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

For what it's worth I doubt WC care all that much. They and their fans see West Coast in the premiership window, and their trading reflects that.

On the other hand being a young developing team (Adelaide, Sydney) or a team about to rebuild (North and Hawthorn) and not getting a player on the list isn't ideal.

Look, i get it you are new to Bigfooty and by your join date a good chance to be a formerly banned account

If you feel i am breaking your board's rules i would be long banned before you could hit the report button

There is absolutely nothing wrong with me wanting to see your club win a premiership, i grew up in Freo just never switched teams when Freo was established

Yes i post on Bay 13 things you may not like, but that is the place on the forums suited to negatives
Bahaha, "...a good chance to be a formerly banned account." Wrong again. You're on a roll tonight Danny boy!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is some of the most mangled English I have ever read. You should be banned for crimes against the written word.

This is some of the most mangled English I have ever read. You should be banned for crimes against the written word.
Yes, diction and articulation are not traits he could ever claim to possess. Why did he have to be from W.A? Why, oh why?! 🤦‍♂️

It is clear the two-faced nature of Dan's posting offends a lot of you, however, he posts respectfully on the Freo board. If you have a problem with viewing Dan's posts please use the ignore feature so we dont have to read through pages of bickering every time he posts here. I myself have used it on several WC supporters and it was an immediate improvement to my BF experience

I certainly don’t have a problem with Dan posting here & will not put him on ignore.
But I’m not sure how he can be taken seriously with anything positive he says on our board. The beauty of BF is you can see what folks are saying behind your back & can call them out for it.
So as long as he continues to spew bull about our players & club under the apparent protection of it being on Bay13, he will also be called out for it here, which I don’t think is against the rules if done respectfully.
I hate WC for my own reasons & have bagged them on the Bay (& here) but do not then go to WC threads & try to be their friends. That’s just bizarre.

Agree Entirely
There's nothing wrong with calling out disrespectful, fractious, negative energy as****s for what they are .
No one has to just accept that behaviour, particularly when it denigrates people they care for and respect.
Like my Nanna taught me " there's plenty of ass****s in the world, try not to act like another one !"
Sounds like my nanna. She would say shut the * up you little arsehole

It is clear the two-faced nature of Dan's posting offends a lot of you, however, he posts respectfully on the Freo board. If you have a problem with viewing Dan's posts please use the ignore feature so we dont have to read through pages of bickering every time he posts here. I myself have used it on several WC supporters and it was an immediate improvement to my BF experience
Should you do that as a mod?

I certainly don’t have a problem with Dan posting here & will not put him on ignore.
But I’m not sure how he can be taken seriously with anything positive he says on our board. The beauty of BF is you can see what folks are saying behind your back & can call them out for it.
So as long as he continues to spew bull about our players & club under the apparent protection of it being on Bay13, he will also be called out for it here, which I don’t think is against the rules if done respectfully.
I hate WC for my own reasons & have bagged them on the Bay (& here) but do not then go to WC threads & try to be their friends. That’s just bizarre.

Bingo

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Jesus Christ went over to the Eagles board and they're saying the only reason we didn't pick Worsfold is because of his West Coast ties. Tbf one of them was Numero Uno so you'd expect some pretty special takes from him, but I've never seen people agree with him.

So that mad WC fan has been found guilty of murder twice. Devo for the Spiers' family not getting closure though.
Hopefully the fear of rest of his life in prison will be enough for him to tell them where Sarah is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back