(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Northern Rooboy

Draftee
Apr 12, 2009
Gold Coast
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Those aren't pin stripes, they're ******* stripes. If the club wants to wear pinstripes they should wear this:
View attachment 776380

1. no shitty cutoff middle stripe, on the front or the back
2. it's the actual design we wore in the 70s including the wider stripes
3. it's the blue stripes on white design we wore for most of our history and all our premierships

I hate that the membership isn't being consulted about any of this. hate hate hate.

Totally agree .. ask the members ...there’s not many of us ! your version is spot on ..THIN pinstripes please

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Boomer29er

The Joker
Dec 18, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wizards, Tottenham, 49ers
Was hoping that these would be prototype designs. Maybe they have a few options, and wanted to leak to the public in order receive early feedback.

Teen Wolf

Club Legend
Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Rancho Carne Toros
Other than the tramp stamp, I'm not convinced there's anything wrong with the 2020 jumper. It will definitely look better on the field with blokes wearing the right size and paired with the appropriate shorts rather than an ill-fitting potato sack with jeans from 2003.

Snake_Baker

L'enfant terrible
Apr 24, 2013
inside your head
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The Unicornia Reactants
Other than the tramp stamp, I'm not convinced there's anything wrong with the 2020 jumper. It will definitely look better on the field with blokes wearing the right size and paired with the appropriate shorts rather than an ill-fitting potato sack with jeans from 2003.

The pin stripes are over accentuated.

Groin guru

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 21, 2017
Destination Club
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Boomer29er

The Joker
Dec 18, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wizards, Tottenham, 49ers
I always get the indigenous, clash, and special edition ones. Canterbury always has the home/away for $65 at the end of the season so I tend to be a sucker and get those too.
I haven't bought our traditional jumper since 2015. I might pick that one up.

Top Bottom