Analysis 2020 North apparel

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luke72

Premium Platinum
Aug 21, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
My dream is that one of you campaigners on here wins tattslotto one day and can bank roll the club so that we can play 11 home games in Melbourne.
It ain’t hard.
Usually I thought it just has to be me.
But it just has to be one bloke or chick on here.
If the first appointments include Taz on accounts and GR to the media team I’m all for it.

Asterisk101

Senior List
Jul 12, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Their 2019 away jumper had pinstripes. Looks like we are at least a year behind everything they do.
View attachment 778224
I’m not a fan of the ‘pinstripes’ design. I looked on the Canterbury website and it looks like both home and away have this design. I’m hoping this isn’t our 2020 jumper. Just doesn’t look right.

I just think it’s a huge backward step to the 2019 design. I think the 2019 away is perfect and the 2019 one without all the logos would be great.

Also I think this years training gear looks better then the 2019 gear.

DEVO

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2000
Canberra, ACT, Australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
CUFC RCFC OM ACF DLC LFC KSC PRLC
I don't mind the look of the hoodie except for the "MAZDA" emblazoned on the back. This isn't a slight against Mazda who have been great sponsors for 20+ years, I have no problems with sponsors logo's appearing on our apparel, but if I'm going to spend $120 on a North Melbourne hoodie, I want people to know it's a North Melbourne hoodie and not a Mazda hoodie. Why isn't there a "NMFC" on the back and perhaps and "est. 1869" just below?

Jabba the Trump

All Australian
Oct 3, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I don't mind the look of the hoodie except for the "MAZDA" emblazoned on the back. This isn't a slight against Mazda who have been great sponsors for 20+ years, I have no problems with sponsors logo's appearing on our apparel, but if I'm going to spend $120 on a North Melbourne hoodie, I want people to know it's a North Melbourne hoodie and not a Mazda hoodie. Why isn't there a "NMFC" on the back and perhaps and "est. 1869" just below?
Is it THE hoodie you are looking at or is it the players' hoodie, in which case it is entirely appropriate to have MAZDA on the back. But I agree, supporter gear should not be all about the sponsor.

DEVO

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2000
Canberra, ACT, Australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
CUFC RCFC OM ACF DLC LFC KSC PRLC
Is it THE hoodie you are looking at or is it the players' hoodie, in which case it is entirely appropriate to have MAZDA on the back. But I agree, supporter gear should not be all about the sponsor.
It's the training Hoodie.

I'm pretty sure the previous seasons supporter Hoodies and most of the jackets have had Mazda on the back, which is why I haven't bought one since about 2014.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Passmore

Norm Smith Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
It’s a little odd that the club website has only some of the gear up and it’s preorder only when you can actually buy the guernseys, hoodie, polo etc at the Canterbury outlet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liam Boy

Premiership Player
Oct 12, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
you know what it looks like to me? collingwood's barcode jumper from the 1990s. I almost hope we don't win a flag in this monstrosity because I don't want to ever have to think about it after this season. Pinstripes are fine. Those are thick enough that they're not pinstripes.

Event Horizon

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 24, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Victory
you know what it looks like to me? collingwood's barcode jumper from the 1990s. I almost hope we don't win a flag in this monstrosity because I don't want to ever have to think about it after this season. Pinstripes are fine. Those are thick enough that they're not pinstripes.
I don't think you have much to worry about

Top Bottom