Analysis 2020 North apparel

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
We can just wheel out the actual 1970's woolen versions. :thumbsu:

"retro" is for people who weren't there.

I still got one in the closet somewhere, from childhood days, but unfortunately I’ve added 60 /70kilos , so it’ll be a tight squeeze

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
It's a pretty standard price for a footy jumper nowadays. 130-150. It won't be just a North thing.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

That's about 6 pots of beer at Docklands.

Difficult choice.

That looks a bit suspicious. If Mazda doesn't use that font, then why would it be used on the jumper?

If you have a look at the back of the AFLW jumper last year it was like that

Northern Rooboy

Draftee
Apr 12, 2009
Gold Coast
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Those aren't pin stripes, they're ******* stripes. If the club wants to wear pinstripes they should wear this:
View attachment 776380

1. no shitty cutoff middle stripe, on the front or the back
2. it's the actual design we wore in the 70s including the wider stripes
3. it's the blue stripes on white design we wore for most of our history and all our premierships

I hate that the membership isn't being consulted about any of this. hate hate hate.

Totally agree .. ask the members ...there’s not many of us ! your version is spot on ..THIN pinstripes please

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Other than the tramp stamp, I'm not convinced there's anything wrong with the 2020 jumper. It will definitely look better on the field with blokes wearing the right size and paired with the appropriate shorts rather than an ill-fitting potato sack with jeans from 2003.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Other than the tramp stamp, I'm not convinced there's anything wrong with the 2020 jumper. It will definitely look better on the field with blokes wearing the right size and paired with the appropriate shorts rather than an ill-fitting potato sack with jeans from 2003.

The pin stripes are over accentuated.

Dec 18, 2014
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Pierce & Pierce, Stratton Oakmont
More merch on the Canterbury website.

Untitled-3.png

Dec 18, 2014
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Pierce & Pierce, Stratton Oakmont
I always get the indigenous, clash, and special edition ones. Canterbury always has the home/away for $65 at the end of the season so I tend to be a sucker and get those too.
I haven't bought our traditional jumper since 2015. I might pick that one up.

Back