NFL 2020 - Off-Season Player News & General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see the Panthers catching up with the rest of the league

? Our protocols allowed us to be one of first teams to be given the all clear. Nice see youre all catching up to us.

Zero players on our roster have tested positive to co-vid as far as I'm aware.

More interested to know why cry baby check down monster Derek Carr feels he's being disrespected?
I think his mate God had a word with him

Not going to lie. i expected more.

Well aren't you silly, I'm now sending my kids down to the shop to get me everything I need without masks since Trump told me they are practically immune from co-vid. Victoria police are powerless to stop my very own superheroes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dallas Cowboys LB Leighton Vander Esch said he will be playing middle linebacker this season with LB Jaylon Smith moving to weakside linebacker.

NY Daily News' Pat Leonard reports prosecutors declined to charge Seahawks CB Quinton Dunbar due to insufficient evidence.
Dunbar's lawyer was accused of paying off witnesses in an armed robbery case. Details have yet to be released, but Giants CB DeAndre Baker, who was also charged in the incident, was officially prosecuted on four counts of robbery with a firearm. Both remain on the Commissioner's Exempt List awaiting word from the league. Dunbar would return to a starting role with the Seahawks if he avoids suspension.
SOURCE: Pat Leonard on Twitter
Aug 7, 2020, 12:41 PM ET

NY Daily News' Pat Leonard reports Giants CB Deandre Baker was charged with four counts of robbery with a firearm.
The punishment for robbery with a firearm is a mandatory minimum of 10 years and up to life in state prison. Currently on the Commissioner's Exempt List awaiting a decision, 22-year-old Baker will presumably be released by the Giants in a matter of hours. Oddly enough, prosecutors are actually declining to charge Quinton Dunbar, whose lawyer was accused of paying off witnesses at the crime, due to insufficient evidence. The Giants have yet to comment.
SOURCE: Pat Leonard on Twitter
Aug 7, 2020, 12:30 PM ET

Washington released RB Derrius Guice.
Guice was released following his domestic violence-related arrest. Washington is cutting ties with Guice, but this is another bad look for an organization that's been under fire this offseason. With Guice gone, Washington will move forward with Bryce Love and rookie Antonio Gibson competing with Adrian Peterson for snaps. Guice will be facing a minimum six-game suspension if he lands a second chance.
SOURCE: Sam Fortier on Twitter
Aug 7, 2020, 7:02 PM ET

Washington released RB Derrius Guice.
Guice was released following his domestic violence-related arrest. Washington is cutting ties with Guice, but this is another bad look for an organization that's been under fire this offseason. With Guice gone, Washington will move forward with Bryce Love and rookie Antonio Gibson competing with Adrian Peterson for snaps. Guice will be facing a minimum six-game suspension if he lands a second chance.
SOURCE: Sam Fortier on Twitter
Aug 7, 2020, 7:02 PM ET
The Washington Post reports Derrius Guice was arrested on domestic violence-related charges.
The charges include three counts of assault and battery, destruction of property, and one count of strangulation — a felony charge. It's the latest downward trend for Guice, who missed 11 games to knee setbacks last year after losing his entire rookie season to ACL surgery. Guice is facing at least a six-game suspension under the NFL's domestic violence policy and is in danger of getting released. Guice's off-field issues clear a path to snaps for Bryce Love and rookie Antonio Gibson.
SOURCE: Washington Post
Aug 7, 2020, 6:25 PM ET

The Washington Post reports Derrius Guice was arrested on domestic violence-related charges.
The charges include three counts of assault and battery, destruction of property, and one count of strangulation — a felony charge. It's the latest downward trend for Guice, who missed 11 games to knee setbacks last year after losing his entire rookie season to ACL surgery. Guice is facing at least a six-game suspension under the NFL's domestic violence policy and is in danger of getting released. Guice's off-field issues clear a path to snaps for Bryce Love and rookie Antonio Gibson.
SOURCE: Washington Post
Aug 7, 2020, 6:25 PM ET

Holy s**t , poor football team fans. :(

Remember earlier in the preseason when I tried trading for Guice from you manureid in a package with draft picks for Kupp or Moore?

Thank you for saying no :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back