NFL 2020 - Off-Season Player News & General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Of course it happened, Rudolph is a grub, Garrett may be a psycho but was obviously provoked.
Do you think Pouncey would have so vigorously defended him if he used the n-word? Garrett may be convinced he heard it, but I doubt it was actually said

Do you think Pouncey would have so vigorously defended him if he used the n-word? Garrett may be convinced he heard it, but I doubt it was actually said

Rudolph is too much of a psussy to say something like that, he prefers using terms like "bitch" or "skank" ...ask Obi Juan Con Obi

the racial slur occured when garrett and rudopph were still on the ground. Rudolph called him a stupid N because Garrett continued with the tackle long after the ball was releases. So Pouncey wouldnt have heard it, no one but Rudolph and Garrett wouldve heard it.
Allegedly*

i believe it. What set Myles off so much that hed swing a helmet at a guys head? An act that probably none of us have seen (or remember) in our lives.
Don't know, but Rudolph would be a fool to use that word on a football field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wow s**t is hitting the fan

garrett insists rudolph racially slurred him

rudolph resorts to twitter to categorically deny he did or ever would racially slur anyone and says its a disgusting character assassination by garrett

tomlin backs up rudolph and that the nfl found no evidence

garrett responds its BS, espn had players micd up near the incident etc.

wow s**t is hitting the fan

garrett insists rudolph racially slurred him

rudolph resorts to twitter to categorically deny he did or ever would racially slur anyone and says its a disgusting character assassination by garrett

tomlin backs up rudolph and that the nfl found no evidence

garrett responds its BS, espn had players micd up near the incident etc.

That isn't a man offended, that's a man carrying on with a lie he told and isn't willing to fess up.

Hes willing to move on. Of course he is.

looks like a librarian

A librarian about to be sued.

Garrett has turned me against him with this bullshit amazingly, I was well and truly in his corner after the incident initially.

That isn't a man offended, that's a man carrying on with a lie he told and isn't willing to fess up.

Hes willing to move on. Of course he is.
Between the lack of eye contact, the smirk and the constant moving around, that does not appear to be the body language of someone telling the truth

Between the lack of eye contact, the smirk and the constant moving around, that does not appear to be the body language of someone telling the truth

Agree the body language, particularly the eye contact, well the look away disengaging eye contact actually, was a real give away that he was talking s**t.

Timing of the allegation is also very suss , lost some respect for him, the way he has handled this interview, sure we all make mistakes BUT he appears to be spinning a yarn to vindicate his actions.

Comes across as a real tosser in that interview, his only genuine remorse is for the fact that he got suspended, not that his actions were inappropriate and unbecoming of the spirit of the game.

legal action possible...

Mason Rudolph called Myles Garrett's assertion that he used a racial slur during an altercation last season a "bold-faced lie" and "1000% false."
"I did not, have not, and would not utter a racial slur," tweeted Rudolph. "This is a disgusting and reckless attempt to assassinate my character." Garrett was suspended for the final six games of 2019 after bashing Rudolph over the head with his own helmet, a response he said was triggered by Rudolph's use of a racial epithet. Despite there being no audio to back up his claim, Garrett repeated his assertion in a recent interview with ESPN's Mina Kimes. Not only has Rudolph denied the accusation, but it appears the Steelers backup is prepared to pursue legal action against Garrett. "Mr. Garrett maliciously uses this false allegation to coax sympathy, hoping to be excused for what is clearly inexcusable behavior," Rudolph's lawyer, Timothy Younger, shared in a statement Saturday. "He is now exposed to legal liability." Despite Garrett's reinstatement, this incident is a long way from being resolved.
RELATED:
SOURCE: Mason Rudolph on Twitter
Feb 16, 2020, 10:06 AM ET

Free agent Antonio Brown told TMZ he plans to attend the NFL Combine in Indianapolis later this month.
"I'm excited and looking forward to seeing them," said Brown, who added that he's "ready to get things back on the right page." AB has been apologetic of late, extending the olive branch to former quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, police in his hometown of Hollywood, Florida and the NFL as a whole. It may be too little too late for the seven-time Pro Bowler, who is facing felony battery and burglary charges stemming from an incident at his home last month. Meanwhile commissioner Roger Goodell has said the league's investigation of Brown's alleged sexual misconduct, which prompted his release from the Patriots last fall, is ongoing. Despite what he might think, we're a long way away from seeing Brown back on an NFL field.
SOURCE: TMZ
Feb 16, 2020, 8:43 AM ET

Free agent Antonio Brown told TMZ he plans to attend the NFL Combine in Indianapolis later this month.
"I'm excited and looking forward to seeing them," said Brown, who added that he's "ready to get things back on the right page." AB has been apologetic of late, extending the olive branch to former quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, police in his hometown of Hollywood, Florida and the NFL as a whole. It may be too little too late for the seven-time Pro Bowler, who is facing felony battery and burglary charges stemming from an incident at his home last month. Meanwhile commissioner Roger Goodell has said the league's investigation of Brown's alleged sexual misconduct, which prompted his release from the Patriots last fall, is ongoing. Despite what he might think, we're a long way away from seeing Brown back on an NFL field.
SOURCE: TMZ
Feb 16, 2020, 8:43 AM ET

Can wait for AB to tell everyone to go * themselves on Twitter or Instagram in a couple of weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back