NFL 2020 - Off-Season Player News & General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I called this ages ago and you rejected it

What did you call? I said Grier sucked last preseason after watching one game and that we would start him next year and he would Jimmy Clausen us another number one pick to use on a QB.

What did you call? I said Grier sucked last preseason after watching one game and that we would start him next year and he would Jimmy Clausen us another number one pick to use on a QB.
You said cam was contracted and therefore Grier no starty

You said cam was contracted and therefore Grier no starty

I said we could get out of his contract cheaply and Grier would net us Trev.

No idea where I posted it, but I remember it was during the preseason, I'm pretty sure straight after Cam hurt his foot vs the pats. Whatever thread that would be in.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Calm down mate

You're just lucky I don't care as much as you to find my post from earlier in the year to big note myself over something that isnt special.

I was merely defending myself from the fairytales you try to sell to others regarding my opinion of my own team. 🙂

Romo getting PAID!

giphy.gif

was there a time when you lived cam newton A11dAtP0w3R ? and if you when exactly did you go sour on him?
It's more death by a thousand cuts than one incident in particular that made me suddenly not like him like I used to.

Most notably tho:

-His mouth wrote cheques after the Superbowl loss that his play hasn't been able to cash on field. If you're going to carry on like he did post game you have to back it up in the proceeding years.
-The fan bases bias towards him. Drives me insane. People actually believe he's the best QB in the NFL and the franchises greatest ever player.
-Turning Vegan, such a Cam thing to do. Give up your number 1 trait, being an imposing physical specimen and QB to show everyone how much of a hipster you are. Cares too much about his "brand" ...not enough about his play.

-Turning Vegan, such a Cam thing to do. Give up your number 1 trait, being an imposing physical specimen and QB to show everyone how much of a hipster you are. Cares too much about his "brand" ...not enough about his play.

What ******* garbage :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back