NFL 2020 - Off-Season Player News & General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Legal waivers?
Just because you get people to sign a piece of paper with a bunch of legalese on it does not make it legal.

They would need to go through a very in-depth explanation process to have such a thing be potentially valid - just putting a piece of paper in front of a player and asking them to sign would definitely not cover it

Can someone tell me schlereth says ib those videos, am diving

Enjoy your diving, platform or spring board? 😂

Pretty much football is an instinctive game, no one goes out there to head hunt, NFL trying to eliminate contact from the sport is ridiculous.

Enjoy your diving, platform or spring board? 😂

Pretty much football is an instinctive game, no one goes out there to head hunt, NFL trying to eliminate contact from the sport is ridiculous.

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NFL will soon announce that fans of 31 teams will be barred from at least first half of the season due to social distancing concerns...LA Chargers can carry on as normal.

LMAO, DeVante Parker destroyed this man's social media account. Been getting blasted by trolls for the past week now. Couldn't take it anymore. My man love for DeVante only gets stronger.

DeVante Parker making Michael Thomas cry on twitter. 😂 Have really enjoyed Parker's work on and off field this past year.

What sensitive bitch Thomas is. fu** me, the Kevin Durant of the NFL?

Here

Apparently utensil womble is back , didnt want the "haters" ( aka people posting the truth about he only catches screens and slants ) prevailing. What an insecure pleb.... 😂

Last edited:
So its started baxk again. Wow, sir. Also i was about to say wtf is wrong with MT acting like theres great pain and mental duress all because of that, so childish

He's overtaken Durant (quite the feat considering he made a burner account) for most insecure sportsman on the planet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back