Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 8, 2000
South of the river
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Peel Thunder
Tim Kelly said he was gonna carry the midfield team, 12 disposals... bit harder without Selwood and Dangerfield covering for him. Overated

Boy did we dodge a bullet there

Imagine if we traded our whole draft for Kelly last year.....no Young, no Serong, with an overrated B grader on 900k a year

Jan 18, 2002
A bay at Rotto
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Rottnest
The schadenfreude is strong in this one! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Did you see their supporters giving them a standing ovation as they walked off... How embarrassing for them. I mean talk about accepting mediocrity. 😲😲😆😆

You’ve got a long memory IP.

The home team getting knocked out in the first round, where have I Hird that before.

Eagles choke BUcks.png

Square Peg

Cancelled
Fremantle Poster of the Year Fremantle Board Tipping Champion
Jul 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
lol. McGovern can't mark anything now that he is not allowed to push his opponent.

I need to find thread on the main board where that idiot Numero Uno insisted he was the best one on one defender in the league. Got totally exposed tonight. That Mihocek mark in the pocket at the end. embarrassing.

I need to find thread on the main board where that idiot Numero Uno insisted he was the best one on one defender in the league. Got totally exposed tonight. That Mihocek mark in the pocket at the end. embarrassing.

Anyone that thinks McGovern is anything more than a poor one on one defender obviously has never watched him play. He is terrible. A grade intercepting and 3rd man in spoiling, but horrible one on one.

Bring back Drum

Mundy4Hundy
Jul 8, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
My favourite part was when the siren went & Collingwood won by a point.

My next favourite part is reading WCs supporters melting & blaming the umpires, the commentators, Tim Kelly, Ainsworth the Auskicker, the umpires again, Simmo, Ah Chee, Pettrecelle (can’t blame them on this one), Chinese wet markets & lastly the umpires.

Life’s good tonight, thanks Pies.

Changing of the guard in WA me thinks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WaywardSonSon

Cancelled
Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A.
Jun 27, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Cool Runnings
Ahh, our good friend Numero Uno. At this very moment, he's no doubt embroiled in numerous fiery exchanges with Collingwood supporters, whilst standing both paralytic and frost-bitten, outside the Optus Stadium train station! He'll be spewing a barrage of four letter words in regard to the umpiring decisions, and the fact his precious Wiggles were hard done by! It couldn't have happened to a nicer person, really!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back