Mega Thread 2020 Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelly is a good example of why Cripps would cost too much. It’s not worth selling the farm for these highly exposed west aussies. I’m happy to get younguns if they turn in to serong

Cripps is a bit different in that he is by far the best of a pretty shitty midfield whereas Kelly suffered from a case of Des Headland by being good in a star-studded midfield.

Sep 30, 2003
Bunvegas
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
WA, Australia
How’s Tim Kelly? Oh this is delicious.
Screen Shot 2020-10-03 at 9.20.43 pm.png

Reading through their autopsy thread, I am pissing myself laughing at how many are saying Jetta should have played instead of *insert player here* because they did nothing. Ummm..... have they seen Jetta play lately? He is the definition of front running hack that goes invisible when they aren't belting the opposition.

Reading through their autopsy thread, I am pissing myself laughing at how many are saying Jetta should have played instead of *insert player here* because they did nothing. Ummm..... have they seen Jetta play lately? He is the definition of front running hack that goes invisible when they aren't belting the opposition.
I mean that beats Petrucelle who’s a front running hack that goes invisible

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
Problem is that’s half of the team. You go with them one on one, they’re suspect. Look at their team: Petrucelle, Duggan (who was pretty good tonight), Waterman, Ah Chee, Cripps. It’s a meh group. Just an elite coaching group and game plan

What were the umpire decisions they’re all upset about?

Dunno. Probably the one where Nic Nat tackled Sheed (IIRC) and got a free-kick for holding the ball.

sumavich

Premiership Player
Aug 29, 2006
perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
It must be noted, Jetta does have 2 flags

Problem is that’s half of the team. You go with them one on one, they’re suspect. Look at their team: Petrucelle, Duggan (who was pretty good tonight), Waterman, Ah Chee, Cripps. It’s a meh group. Just an elite coaching group and game plan

I don't even think it is an elite gameplan. On the face of it, it does seem pretty simple. It relies heavily on the opposition kicking in long and McGovern and Barras intercepting and countering from half-back, or Nic Nat winning the tap and getting the clearance. Tonight showed just how middle of the road they are against a decent team when the ball is in general play around the ground.

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
I don't even think it is an elite gameplan. On the face of it, it does seem pretty simple. It relies heavily on the opposition kicking in long and McGovern and Barras intercepting and countering from half-back, or Nic Nat winning the tap and getting the clearance. Tonight showed just how middle of the road they are against a decent team when the ball is in general play around the ground.
38B27A8B-F8F3-4BE0-BD0A-55DC2CE6C770.jpeg

Case in point. Think Ross mentioned along the lines of you can have the Best five players of the league in a team, it’s the bottom 5 that loses games.
Honestly wtf is Petrucelle even doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back