Fantasy 2020 - Omega League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Are we really going ahead with punters? Making enough changes I think without adding them at this point.
Yep, get all the change in now while we're changing so much. One bandaid rip. But trust me, i dont like to rock boats or constantly change stuff. This is everything i want in and can let it mature like wine now. The site offers so much more than ESPN for free, i can finally have my free Dynasty version. Just please, you all, accept my apologies for dragging you kicking and screaming to a new site with punters. Tolerate and embrace me :(

Yep, get all the change in now while we're changing so much. One bandaid rip. But trust me, i dont like to rock boats or constantly change stuff. This is everything i want in and can let it mature like wine now. The site offers so much more than ESPN for free, i can finally have my free Dynasty version. Just please, you all, accept my apologies for dragging you kicking and screaming to a new site with punters. Tolerate and embrace me :(
I have no issue with Fleaflicker. I actually like the site and the way it runs. But punters just seems overkill. Should we go for long snappers as well?

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
What do I need to do?
Spam folder, look for email to join, join, propose those couple trades i posted earlier for you to make so that the 2021 picks we traded take effect on the site. Need others who join to stop rejecting those trades!!

I mean, you dont HAVE TO actually. In February ill be able to manually set the draft board and manually move the picks traded. But if you want to, now, why not

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
I have no issue with Fleaflicker. I actually like the site and the way it runs. But punters just seems overkill. Should we go for long snappers as well?
I joke that i want OL as well, but im kidding (mostly). Just see kickers and punters as adding a ST element to dynasty. Always "fun" having other non-usual positions have an effect on peoples h2h contests ...room for aggravation and challenge

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
What do I need to do?
Accept Manureids trade of his 1st for nothing in return and then

Go to Team page, then click the PICKS tab, choose your 5th round pick, click OK, then select Louisiana Wildcats and select their 3rd round pick. Once he joins and approves, this will send your 5th to him and his 3rd to you.

Maverik279 when he joins site, should accept that trade and the trade i sent him..

All to get the traded picks ported over to site

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ClassyGranty

Debutant
Apr 11, 2020
AFL Club
Geelong
Do we have a 2021 thread out there? Chiefs to win easy? How does Arians/Bowles scheme against the short passing game from KC that dominated the Bills?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Do we have a 2021 thread out there? Chiefs to win easy? How does Arians/Bowles scheme against the short passing game from KC that dominated the Bills?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
There’s a super bowl thread mate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back