Fantasy 2020 - Omega League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

On the app it’s not letting me enter a waiver... thoughts?
I dont think it is set right at the moment maybe. Tells me I have already exceeded the season acquisition limit. GG.exe

Cant do it this season, system wont let me right now, but at the latest, before the league opens for the 2021 season, before the 2021 omega draft, we'll move from a 34 man roster to a 40 man roster.

So when the 2021 omega 6 round draft happens, people wont need to cut any players pre-draft.

This should help allow people to carry enough depth across all positions, or give leeway into holding onto some sleepers/projects.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When it’s 3 players to 1 it is 🙄
But 3 D players against a TE. Projected (means little) 16 to 6 ish. However the point was more I have to cheer for Saints players in a way. Hopefully they have to tackle Jacobs, a lot as he is busting out big runs.

But 3 D players against a TE. Projected (means little) 16 to 6 ish. However the point was more I have to cheer for Saints players in a way. Hopefully they have to tackle Jacobs, a lot as he is busting out big runs.
TEs score * all in Omega

You will piss this in. Can’t even believe it’s a conversation

That's true of basically every position imo, but it does feel weird to have a player score 3 TDs and only put up 15 points in a fantasy league (as Higbee did today)
If everyone scores low then 2 points and 3 players is a monumental lead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back