Player Sponsorship 2020 Player being sponsored is TYLER BROWN ***prize drawn***

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
As Tyler passed the ball to his brother last Friday, I’m good too.

:)

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
neilk $200 PAID
Obese Arachnid $100 PAID
left at home $50 PAID
lyfsux $50 PAID
Vicky Park $100 PAID
Kashyboy $100 PAID
AD2010 $100 PAID
Antz $100 PAID
jmac70 $50
Morganashlee $200 PAID
Pedro $100 PAID
Pie eyed $100
Kirby $100 PAID
Good Horse $100 PAID
jackcass $50 PAID
Laurie Holden $150 PAID
Ulahoopski $100 PAID
manicmagpie $50 PAID
PicaBoo $50 PAID
jathanas $100 PAID
LaCasaBianco - $100
Vedder $50 PAID
JB1975 - $100 PAID
Maggie5 - $50 PAID
Gone Critical $100 PAID
TradeDraft $100 PAID
Temploar $100 PAID
Big Footy $200 PAID
Premier Pies $200 PAID
Saintly Viewed $50 PAID
foreigner $50 PAID

I've written to the Club about the sponsorship for this year and the reply was as follows:

'With the current news, the club would love any payment you are able to make at this stage towards this program as a first instalment and we will be ensuring that we can offer this program to you once we get back to normal. Even if it means providing even more value in 2021.'

I'm assuming you're all happy for me to make the payment however if anyone strongly objects please let me know asap.
The Club will also endeavour to ensure that everyone receives a little something however I don't think they realise how many of you there are :)
Fine by me as well MG, although I didn't see my name on the paid list you'd posted?

Also in regards to the Club's comment about everyone receiving something I'm happy to sit this one out if there's only a limited amount to go around.

I've had a pretty good run with getting things from the sponsorship's over the years so more than happy to let those who haven't been to many events etc.

I'm outraged by how happy everyone is to cop it sweet!!!

Mainly because I can't have a go at peeps that would have a problem!!!

Carry on.

Just a note from the Club.
Luke (my contact) told the upper command line about our decision and they were so appreciative and grateful that we elected to go ahead with the sponsorship
so a huge thanks from the Club and they will do their best to show that thanks in some way when they can

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
if there’s no season this year, that will be our shortest player sponsor since Ben Ken.

(Think about it)

Ok, I’m making an executive now and proceeding as planned
How dare you! :mad: :mad:

You're just lucky, I'm going to turn that loss of money that i would spend on toilet paper into flannels & hot water to offset.

How dare you! :mad: :mad:

You're just lucky, I'm going to turn that loss of money that i would spend on toilet paper into flannels & hot water to offset.
Too slow😆

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Back