Player Sponsorship 2020 Player being sponsored is TYLER BROWN ***prize drawn***

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a note from the Club.
Luke (my contact) told the upper command line about our decision and they were so appreciative and grateful that we elected to go ahead with the sponsorship
so a huge thanks from the Club and they will do their best to show that thanks in some way when they can
$50 paid MG

Are sponsors getting Big Footy membership this year. The ads on this site do my head in.
You shouldn’t be getting them but I see you don’t have your badge either so you must have been overlooked 😱😥
Chief could you please fix this?

You shouldn’t be getting them but I see you don’t have your badge either so you must have been overlooked 😱😥
Chief could you please fix this?
Cut Chief some slack, he's having trouble getting through to apply for the dole.

I have finally received the 2020 team signed guernsey, with a certificate of authentication.

I've put everyone in the hat (at least those who are still around) and am pleased to announce that the jumper has been won by lyfsux

Congratulations lyfsux.

If you send me a PM with your address I'll forward it to you

I have finally received the 2020 team signed guernsey, with a certificate of authentication.

I've put everyone in the hat (at least those who are still around) and am pleased to announce that the jumper has been won by lyfsux

Congratulations lyfsux.

With that bit of good news, might consider changing his nickname

Congratulations lyfsux.

WOW!!!! I won something Thanks MG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back