Opinion 2020 player jumper numbers

Remove this Banner Ad

Here is my take on numbers...
4 kids get a jumper upgrade in Hanrahan, Greaves, Goulds & Cousins. I like greaves off the HBF as the only real sentimental pass on via position.
I think the kid looks a player with the time he seems to have along with his skill execution. A 2020 debut is coming with a strong off season in the gym I believe.

Scrim keeps his number.

Patton keeps his number & 44 get some game time.

Frost gets a reasonable number & the jumper some game time.

Harry Jones has a good number.

Ross & Kosi a bit stiff to not get a look in.

2 - Hanrahan (41) ...Roughhead
14 - Greaves (44) ... Birchall
25 - Cousins (46) ... Schoey
27 - Frost ...Pitto
30 - Goulds (45) ...Brand
32 ... (Mirra)
38... (Minchington)
39... (Mohr)
41... (Hanrahan) upgraded
42... (Miles)
44 - Patton (Greaves) upgraded
45... (Goulds) upgraded
46... (Cousins) upgraded
Lol
Cousins was offered an upgrade last year and kept 46, he might change if the right number becomes available granted but not necessarily.

Ollie in #2 seems wrong
Greaves in #14 he's not played a game, Scrimmers more likely to get an upgrade than half the guys you've listed if he wants one.

Lol
Cousins was offered an upgrade last year and kept 46, he might change if the right number becomes available granted but not necessarily.

Ollie in #2 seems wrong
Greaves in #14 he's not played a game, Scrimmers more likely to get an upgrade than half the guys you've listed if he wants one.

Lol... really... I’m glad I can amuse you Gralin
I honestly don’t care who gets what numbers mate & don’t have any personal preference either way on #2-14 or whatever.

As for Scrimshaw, I’m sure someone said he liked his number.

I’m am positive that what ever you choose would be far superior than many other suggestions though, eh.

I spoke an events person at the club who was adamant that the numbers wouldn't be announced until the intraclub in Feb. As that makes no sense at all, I think she was referring to the official guernsey presentation which has been announced as happening at the intraclub.

But I did ask if the numbers would be revealed at the xmas open training, and she said no. I suspect she might have been mistaken. Guess we'll find out on Saturday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sydney and Gold Coast offered Cousins a 3 year deal this year which he knocked back to honour his 2 year Hawk deal and fight for a spot - great loyalty. How do you like those apples?

The way you respond and interact with posters leaves a lot to be desired.

Sydney and Gold Coast offered Cousins a 3 year deal this year which he knocked back to honour his 2 year Hawk deal and fight for a spot - great loyalty. How do you like those apples?
I like those apples, I want Cousins to stay on the list. I don't understand why people on here need to attack the man and not the ball all the time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back