Preview 2020 Player Previews

Remove this Banner Ad

I really like JSOS, I love his spirit and passion for the jumper and you can see how much hard work he's put in. My one fear is he is becoming a Jack of all trades being able to play forward or back and in the midfield and as a tagger. Also that as the team grows and develop and all the young early drift pick cement there spots in the side that jack wont have a spot. De Boer and other have started to bring back taggers and my hope for JSOS is he can master the roll as a tagger.

Couldn’t agree more, I hope he nails a spot of his own, otherwise he will be the “unlucky one” to be dropped for a big game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you guys got him in for “mod” training?

b0901433890271fbfdb9bb3437b48838.jpg

Jack is a coaches dream, if match ups are wrong or the oppo is rolling, the message is sent and Jack appears in the trench with a bayonet fixed and steel in his eyes.

Oh and saw the number plate CRACKNBA on a custom ford during our xmas travels, thought it was appropriate.

Happy New Year.

Couldn’t agree more, I hope he nails a spot of his own, otherwise he will be the “unlucky one” to be dropped for a big game.
JSOS ..has a lot of pressure to perform .....from the side line as one might imagine
We have seen this young man develope from being quite raw to getting much stronger and improving his game.
i though he was very rough at first,astonishingly he has really gone well since..
he has
-good tank,runs out games
-looks for the ball and works
-skills have improved a lot
-physical presence is looming
-good work ethic,should go the distance and stay best 22 ...because he will continue to improve and be able to beat his opponents,because of his strength,will and determination..

Noice BA.. this kid is the one i'm excited about the most, i see things in him of rare abilities not many young players possess, agree fully the midfield is his position and until he has his endurance at the required level he will be a watch and wait.

The endurance thing for me is the big key to him believing he fully belongs out there, once he can spend longer periods on the ground , where he can physically contest run sprint chase tackle consistently that's when we'll see him just explode.

Although he struggled when Teaguey played him forward later on in the season he kicked some vey noice goals and also missed a few too, he's certainly not a natural forward but when he gets his game into gear he certainly has some traits to rotate through there and cause a bit of damage.

Improvements- Endurance , Kicking , Goal conversions , Forward pressure Chasing & Tackling ..

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back