Preview 2020 Player Previews

Remove this Banner Ad

BlueAbroad

Club Legend
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Mods - feel free to move these posts accordingly.

I have recorded a preview for every player as we enter season 2020 and look forward to seeing how everyone's thoughts align.

There will be disagreement, but that's the beauty of an opinion.

Looking forward to getting cracking into these - enjoy!

BlueAbroad loving your work, thank you. I would love to see Jack in the midfield. Not sure he has the endurance (yet) to last the full game there but his strength and footy nous would team well with Dow and Setters. Maybe as a relief for Cripper.
Or slot him on the defensive side of the centre bounce and let him stop their run.

hope he remember his little friends when he is hosting his own internationally syndicated sports program..........terry's a natural...........

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mods - feel free to move these posts accordingly.

I have recorded a preview for every player as we enter season 2020 and look forward to seeing how everyone's thoughts align.

There will be disagreement, but that's the beauty of an opinion.

Looking forward to getting cracking into these - enjoy!

Deserves a stand alone thread BlueAbroad

Keep up the good work. :thumbsu:

It is greatly appreciated.

When I grow up, I want hair as perfect as BlueAbroad's

Well.....I'd settle for hair, full stop. But if I could choose.....

Not every thread is about you, you queer little campaigner!

I really like JSOS, I love his spirit and passion for the jumper and you can see how much hard work he's put in. My one fear is he is becoming a Jack of all trades being able to play forward or back and in the midfield and as a tagger. Also that as the team grows and develop and all the young early drift pick cement there spots in the side that jack wont have a spot. De Boer and other have started to bring back taggers and my hope for JSOS is he can master the roll as a tagger.

I liked Dow's midfield work early in the season. You could see the type of player he was going to become. He did miss some important kicks for goal that cost us wins. I think that it is a conference thing rather than his ability. One of the moves I really didn't like when Teague took over was moving Dow forward. He's not a forward and struggled more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back