Player Sponsorship 2020 Player Sponsor Draft

jesterwester

Premiership Player
May 1, 2007
Australind
AFL Club
West Coast
Sorry for the delay.

I can’t believe Venables is off the board so early- he was my clear #1. I still of the opinion Dylan82 he’s going to be our best midfielder once he gets to 100 games so I hope your sponsoring gets him closer this year; and you can provide some Data which turns some detractors into fans. I think he just needs a clear run at it injury wise and he will start bringing more consistency.

But, like any recruiter will know, once the clear target has gone- the person you actually pick was the person you really wanted all along.

Pick 11. I have selected Jarrod Brander

3 games in, mainly our guy for tough away games. But I think our first pick in 2017 is going to show why he was selected so highly. He is one reason I’m really excited for 2020. Sure, he brought in one of the games best midfielders to make us stronger. But we have a strong group of younger 20-22 year olds who really have so much natural development in them. Jarrod wasn’t going to be a year one prospect. We drafted him for what he will produce year 3 on. Really excited for what he will produce.

I’ll start my thread for 2020 soon where I will compile some more, but heres a Photo of the great man himself. Just in case you WA guys have forgotten what he looks like given he hasn’t played many actual matches in WA yet.

EB4193E2-793F-4745-94A0-233451839B71.png

Breva_ you’re up.

Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Scuderia Ferrari
Not sure how I’ve snagged this at pick 13, but with pick 13 in the NBA draft, TY24 has selected:

3CAAE4EB-887F-4E35-A7D4-87B8EA6FDF56.jpeg

#9: Nic Naitanui

picked him as I feel we have a lot in common, as a pale white ginger man I also enjoy Uber eats and writing children’s books

flamingEMBERS

Good rookie pick. Has pace good kick

Also possesses miraculous ball skills.

Draft watchers look out for him he ............ is a riser.

flamingEMBERS you have until 3.00pm to take your pick

After that BeornJ starts his time on the clock

Just a reminder that people can PM me their preferences if they think they aren’t going to be available

Back