Player Sponsorship 2020 Player Sponsor Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Time is up for flyinghi64 to make a selection so bUCKET__ is up

Through the power of PM bUCKET__ has advised his selection is another white Jackson of the Nelson variety

He selects Jackson Nelson

Sandyjihna is now on the clock

flyinghigh64 joins flamingEMBERS on the list of posters to miss their pick. They can make a selection at any time from whoever else is available at the time.

Pick 21 - Liam Ryan

1577044761956.png

In only 37 games this guy has proven to be as dangerous a small forward as we have had since inception (probably). Clinically underrated from outside the club (probably), his work rate on game day is vital to our winning hopes. If he stays fit he should play every game.

There's plenty of value left on the board. You're up squashface

clearly didn't see this notification or get a message. Cheers.

Anyhow got who I was going to take :)

Sounds just like the sort of quote you would expect from Adrian Dodoro ;).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry for the wait everyone. Those american time zones and all.

After two years with Will Schofield Im estatic to choose Jarrod Cameron. Im hoping for a lot more games this year from one of our players with the biggest upside. Give it to those purple flogs again this year Cameron!

I dont know how to tag posters on my phone so if someone can tag Rookiepick thatd be much abliged. 11285726-3x2-460x307.jpeg

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Easy

The 2× All-Australian team: 2017, 2019 2× John Worsfold Medal Winner: 2017, 2018, Glendinning–Allan Medal Winner: 2018 (round 20) & 2018 Premiership Player

Elliot Yeo

Image result for elliot yeo gif

1577146324035.png

DanWCE

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back