Player Sponsorship 2020 Player Sponsor Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

I select the one and only Brendon Ah Chee!

And may I say what a disgrace that he was left unselected for so long! 🤬😂 I have only just recovered from the ordeal of having to wait for him to be redrafted! And I won’t forget how some dismissed the idea of picking him with 91! He will prove you wrong in 2020. All of you! ALL OF YOU!

Yes I’m channeling one Bomber Thompson. No I’m not taking any illegal substances 😛

And with that we’re done with the final selection of the 2020 player draft made on the last day of 2019

Thanks to all that participated and I look forward to you all being the best sponsors you can be as the boys strive to bring home number five

And with that we’re done with the final selection of the 2020 player draft made on the last day of 2019

Thanks to all that participated and I look forward to you all being the best sponsors you can be as the boys strive to bring home number five
Wonderful. What do we do now?

Just like to thank all you beautiful posters who voted me as number one in my Butler year.
I sponsored Shuey then Butts, Hurn and finally Barrass.

Barrass is a premiership god and unfortunately been injured since.
Hurn went AA and won a flag under my sponsorship.
Butler danced his way into everyones hearts.
Shuey had a Shuey year. Underrated. The rest was history. (Congrats Boots you beautiful campaigner you)

Ok Im going back to drinking beer now. Ciao.

Just like to thank all you beautiful posters who voted me as number one in my Butler year.
I sponsored Shuey then Butts, Hurn and finally Barrass.

Barrass is a premiership god and unfortunately been injured since.
Hurn went AA and won a flag under my sponsorship.
Butler danced his way into everyones hearts.
Shuey had a Shuey year. Underrated. The rest was history. (Congrats Boots you beautiful campaigner you)

Ok Im going back to drinking beer now. Ciao.
MMMMKAY....
20200109_213101.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would like to relieve myself of player sponsor duties of Liam Duggan and fully commit myself to Jarrod Humphries for the 2020 season.

Thank you.

Well that's a record even for me, sponsored player's season (and possibly career) over before a game is played in the preseason.

I'd be happy to have the opportunity to further ruin Duggan's year with my sponsorship.
Just to clarify, my post was
9BF2AB3B-39C0-4734-83FF-00B25BBC67F3.gif

tongue in cheek

squashface turns out you have two players to pick from - Jamaine Jones and Nic Reid

Since the second of these two players replaces the unfortunate Dan Venables on the list, I think it’s only fair that Dylan82 gets to sponsor the player not chosen by squashface. Assuming he wants to

squashface turns out you have two players to pick from - Jamaine Jones and Nic Reid

Since the second of these two players replaces the unfortunate Dan Venables on the list, I think it’s only fair that Dylan82 gets to sponsor the player not chosen by squashface. Assuming he wants to
Jones will be my Mr X

Count me in - Nicholas Reid it is.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back