2020 Player Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok so i've spoken to our contact at the club. Here are the prices for this year:

Black (guns) - $4000
White (mid tier players) - $3000
Teal (youngsters) - $2500
Silver (rookie list) - $1800

Now we do have an amount left over from last year which gives us a bit of a leg up so that's good. Bigfooty chips in $200, i'll chip in $200 as well.

We usually go for youngsters, but I'm wondering this year, as we will have enough money, whether we go a Black tier player - someone like Boak, Robbie or Rozee.

If we have enough contributors then we should have enough to organise either 2 x Teal tier players or possibly Black + Tier as well.

All player sponsorships come with:
2 x Tickets to Player Sponsor Night
2 x Tickets to 150th Anniversary Gala Dinner
1 x Framed Pic of Player
1 x Signed Guernsey
2 x Scarves
2 x Invites to Pre Season Training Morning Tea
2 x Tickets to the Change Rooms for a select game (BLACK & WHITE TIER ONLY)

Something else I want to put to everyone is that in the past, for 2 years we organised season tickets for the Locker Room. I was thinking that maybe we could organise for two tickets for the Pirate Life deck. These are $1995 each and include:

- Pre game gourmet bbq & half time catering
- Private Bar
- Pre Season Training Morning Tea invite
- Corporate Membership

Just a thought.

If we had enough money left over for a membership or two maybe buy one for a kid + parent/carer from one of the charities Boaky supports?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excuse my ignorance. I joined BF last August so BF player sponsorship is all new to me.
I assume a BF organisor at an appropriate time will post what is required of individuals wanting to contribute, the when, the how etc. Anyway, I'm in for $100 and will watch this thread for more info. Like me, there could be other posters or readers not familiar with the process.
Thanks in advance.

Ok so i've spoken to our contact at the club. Here are the prices for this year:

Black (guns) - $4000
White (mid tier players) - $3000
Teal (youngsters) - $2500
Silver (rookie list) - $1800

Now we do have an amount left over from last year which gives us a bit of a leg up so that's good. Bigfooty chips in $200, i'll chip in $200 as well.

We usually go for youngsters, but I'm wondering this year, as we will have enough money, whether we go a Black tier player - someone like Boak, Robbie or Rozee.

If we have enough contributors then we should have enough to organise either 2 x Teal tier players or possibly Black + Tier as well.

All player sponsorships come with:
2 x Tickets to Player Sponsor Night
2 x Tickets to 150th Anniversary Gala Dinner
1 x Framed Pic of Player
1 x Signed Guernsey
2 x Scarves
2 x Invites to Pre Season Training Morning Tea
2 x Tickets to the Change Rooms for a select game (BLACK & WHITE TIER ONLY)

Something else I want to put to everyone is that in the past, for 2 years we organised season tickets for the Locker Room. I was thinking that maybe we could organise for two tickets for the Pirate Life deck. These are $1995 each and include:

- Pre game gourmet bbq & half time catering
- Private Bar
- Pre Season Training Morning Tea invite
- Corporate Membership

Just a thought.
Macca19 Pirate life is better IMO or RAA lounge, however more font corporate sponsors in the later.

If we are short of cash to make it all work Nieuvision and my New business professionals real estate are happy to chip in $500.

Ohhhh yeah let’s go for a gun, does that mean we get a player from another club? Lol jokes, I’d love Houston. Imagine riding that stock from the beginning

Alyx knocked up the Butters badge last year IIRC.

source.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back