Player Sponsorship 2020 player sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

From who's available I'd go option 2.

I'll mail you the leather straps you'll need then.

That time you broke into my house and waited for me in a full gimp suit was unwelcome and I certainly did not enjoy it.

Just an update on sponsorship.

Now that the Lions seem to have personnel back I am going to give getting the sponsorships through one more crack. I'm going to wait until next week so that I'm not competing with the cast of thousands who will be emailing them for this weeks game. If no luck from there, I will need to organise refunds.

Just an update on sponsorship.

Now that the Lions seem to have personnel back I am going to give getting the sponsorships through one more crack. I'm going to wait until next week so that I'm not competing with the cast of thousands who will be emailing them for this weeks game. If no luck from there, I will need to organise refunds.
If it was OK with you I would be fine with leaving my sponsorship dollars with you until next season, I'm also fine with taking the refund if it is easier for you logistically.

If it was OK with you I would be fine with leaving my sponsorship dollars with you until next season, I'm also fine with taking the refund if it is easier for you logistically.

I appreciate your faith in me - I just don’t feel comfortable holding other people’s money for an extended period and if I can get these sponsorships through it will spend 100% of the pledges funds which is my preference.

Hi ya'll sponsorships complete. Can you please nominate whether you would like a Cameron or Smith badge? Default badge will be Cameron if you do not reply.

I will sort the badges out on the weekend.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi ya'll sponsorships complete. Can you please nominate whether you would like a Cameron or Smith badge? Default badge will be Cameron if you do not reply.

Cameron, cheers.

Cameron also, thanks!

Cameron thanks <3

So re the goodies that come with the sponsorship. There are two things on offer:
1. A Group Zoom session; and
2. A signed replica sherrin or guernsey. Does anyone have a strong preference whether we get a signed replica sherrin or a signed guernsey? If not I will go for the sherrin.

Can you please let me know if you would like to participate in the Zoom and I will organise this?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back