Opinion 2020 Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congilio and Martin vs Danger and Dawson

Not 100% on Danger this year, reckon he'll still have big games but the average might drop a bit.
Cogs N Dusty
both proven and consistent scorers.
imo Dawson not at their level...could change this year but why risk it.
would have to be putting up some consistent scores before I'd even consider bringing him in...possible upgrade target but that's it.

Cogs N Dusty
both proven and consistent scorers.
imo Dawson not at their level...could change this year but why risk it.
would have to be putting up some consistent scores before I'd even consider bringing him in...possible upgrade target but that's it.
Yeah that's what I'm thinking - Martin has burnt me in the past and it feels like a negating move as he's about 60% ownership. So if he stinks it up everyone has him. He's going to be a top 3 forward too.

Congilio and Martin vs Danger and Dawson

Not 100% on Danger this year, reckon he'll still have big games but the average might drop a bit.
Cogs & Dusty

Yeah that's what I'm thinking - Martin has burnt me in the past and it feels like a negating move as he's about 60% ownership. So if he stinks it up everyone has him. He's going to be a top 3 forward too.
safe for top 6 at least.
if your keen on Dawson, I'd try and get him in def.
the mid price guys fwd i see more upside in than the Doedee/Roberton types. points not cash gen that is.
anyone I'm spending over 200K for to start, I plan on just rolling over to the first bench spot as upgrades are done...that's the plan anyway.

Wingard vs Martin vs Steven

I would have gone with Steven, best value etc - but, he has had an interrupted pre-season
Wingard - seems the safest
Martin - he got to where he wanted and is much happier. He has to perform, after being brought on for the high $$$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wingard vs Martin vs Steven

I would have gone with Steven, best value etc - but, he has had an interrupted pre-season
Wingard - seems the safest
Martin - he got to where he wanted and is much happier. He has to perform, after being brought on for the high $$$

Jack Steven 182 games Average 92.3
Chad Wingard 155 games average 83.9
Jack Martin 97 games average 75

From those numbers alone Steven is definately underpriced and if he is fit could quite easily average 90 and make money. The other two will probably stay around the prices they are so really your picking them to have the whole year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back