Opinion 2020 Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprayshaw had a sore foot leading into round one.
I think he will av around 85.

Unsure on the other players you said.

Want more than an 85 average for nearly 400k. He's out for me.

Am looking at Lynch > Simpkin - is he a 1 round wonder or worth a trade? was thinking of getting the price rise for a couple of weeks at a bare minimum.

There were huge fluctuations in Simps disposal numbers last year. It's as if he alternated between midfielder accumulator and fwd scrub from week to week and his SC scores reflected that.

yyyy.JPG

Am looking at Lynch > Simpkin - is he a 1 round wonder or worth a trade? was thinking of getting the price rise for a couple of weeks at a bare minimum.
Done exactly that myself, Simpkin is the 2020 Worpel

I've got Dunkley & Bont as my M2 & M3...

Is it a waste of trade to go either Dunkley or Bont to Neale?
I suspect you will get a couple different answers to this question. There would be a couple schools of thought here. One would be to keep one or both of those 2 as i think people may be slightly underestimating how long the season is within their trading plans. However, devils advocate is that we have 5 trades which is a massive blessing and given prices change after 2 rounds we can afford to be liberal with the use of trades. What i would do in your position is look at the top 5 or more players who you think you need in your team and look at scenarios where you can get all 5 or as many of the 5 as possible.

Personally, for my team i want Naismith, Viney, Noble/Hill/Doedee/Georgiades, Neale/Fyfe/Titch & Rozee/Wingard. Ive separated them into 5 categories from 1-5 in terms of priority. I've decided Naismith and Viney are my top 2 priorities so they are definitely coming in but beyond that, there is uncertainty and a lot depends on teams etc. Guaranteed i cant get all of my 5 priorities but i should be able to get 3 and if lucky, i could get 4.

TL/DR If you dont do the above at least partially in your head then i will give you my short answer, which is to hold both. However, i dont mind the idea of trading 1 of them. Trading both could come off but i think it is too short-sighted. Good luck with whatever you decide to do!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I suspect you will get a couple different answers to this question. There would be a couple schools of thought here. One would be to keep one or both of those 2 as i think people may be slightly underestimating how long the season is within their trading plans. However, devils advocate is that we have 5 trades which is a massive blessing and given prices change after 2 rounds we can afford to be liberal with the use of trades. What i would do in your position is look at the top 5 or more players who you think you need in your team and look at scenarios where you can get all 5 or as many of the 5 as possible.

Personally, for my team i want Naismith, Viney, Noble/Hill/Doedee/Georgiades, Neale/Fyfe/Titch & Rozee/Wingard. Ive separated them into 5 categories from 1-5 in terms of priority. I've decided Naismith and Viney are my top 2 priorities so they are definitely coming in but beyond that, there is uncertainty and a lot depends on teams etc. Guaranteed i cant get all of my 5 priorities but i should be able to get 3 and if lucky, i could get 4.

TL/DR If you dont do the above at least partially in your head then i will give you my short answer, which is to hold both. However, i dont mind the idea of trading 1 of them. Trading both could come off but i think it is too short-sighted. Good luck with whatever you decide to do!

Thanks for your insight!

I'm more inclined to go Bont -> Neale now, only $35k difference. I believe after Round 3, there'll be a $100k difference in price.

Forward cash cows.
Darcy Fort $262,000 / Ben Long $283,000/ Brett Bewley $252,000/ Jacob Townsend $222,000?
Which one? I'm a little worried on Fort's job security but he's the frontrunner

Forward cash cows.
Darcy Fort $262,000 / Ben Long $283,000/ Brett Bewley $252,000/ Jacob Townsend $222,000?

Ben Long most likely to have a breakout season from that lot if he plays HB all year.

I've got Fort, but have very little confidence in his JS.

Bewley & Townsend = Traps

Forward cash cows.
Ben Long listed as having a foot injury on the SC site. Anyone got an update on this?

Forward cash cows.
If Fort plays the whole year he'll average enough to be a keeper, but as you said his JS is bad. After that I'd go Bewley > Long > Townsend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back