Opinion 2020 Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ling vs Georgiades

Lycett was a test this week, so he'll come back in next match. What happens with Ladhams then, does he go out for Lycett, or does he play forward? That means Georgio will be out. Ling the unknown, injury concerns, but plays for a crap team that's giving young players a go and a first round draft pick.

Ling vs Georgiades

Lycett was a test this week, so he'll come back in next match. What happens with Ladhams then, does he go out for Lycett, or does he play forward? That means Georgio will be out. Ling the unknown, injury concerns, but plays for a crap team that's giving young players a go and a first round draft pick.

Ling if named

Ling vs Georgiades

Georgia easily.

Gonna go up heaps cash wise.

Ling will be nothing but a 40 point scoring spud!

Georgia easily.

Gonna go up heaps cash wise.

Ling will be nothing but a 40 point scoring spud!
My concern is that Lycett comes back in next week. If Ladhams and Westhoff have good games, surely they'll stay in over Georgio. They can't play all of Lycett, Ladhams, Dixon, Westhoff and Georgio.

My concern is that Lycett comes back in next week. If Ladhams and Westhoff have good games, surely they'll stay in over Georgio. They can't play all of Lycett, Ladhams, Dixon, Westhoff and Georgio.
Westhoff has been awful as a forward and was probably worse when they pushed him back. I think George will get an opportunity to cement his spot...whether he does or not is anyones guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back