Opinion 2020 Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Kegs ? .....Laird had a down year (which i predicted :cool:) ......but Sicily showed he can very easily be tagged out of a game in DEF

He's only dangerous if he's allowed to run around like an unregistered dog

I am a hold on all things Adelaide at this stage. I'll happily go SP Lairdy after I get a look at him.

I'm banking on Sicily to show a bit more maturity

Still B for me but I’m big on Oliver at his slightly unders price and I really rate Williams.

Piggy is good value at that price. Sitting at M5 for me at the moment

Danger vs Bont?
tough one...
Bont if you want a stress free player...just plays the game.
Danger always has an injury scare at some point of the season...even if they turn out to be BS.
Danger still the best to watch at full flight imo.
Danger for me.

B.
Greene burned me last year.
still not convinced with Dawson though.
take them out of it and I'd still go B.
Yeah Greene was one of my only shining SuperCoach lights last year picking him up 2nd half of season Scored consistently well on run home My season was shot by his late withdrawal/suspension? in last game so didn't matter in the end.Could be a nice pod this year
Dawson a wait & see with pre season pref Houston at this stage

Yeah Greene was one of my only shining SuperCoach lights last year picking him up 2nd half of season Scored consistently well on run home My season was shot by his late withdrawal/suspension? in last game so didn't matter in the end.Could be a nice pod this year
Dawson a wait & see with pre season pref Houston at this stage
Greene will likely go back to being a permanent forward again with Coniglio and Ward fit again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am a hold on all things Adelaide at this stage. I'll happily go SP Lairdy after I get a look at him.

I'm banking on Sicily to show a bit more maturity
Sicily will be mature till he plays Kung fu toby. Then one of them kicks the other and they will both be screaming like wild banshees caught in a bear trap trying to outdo each other over who gets the longest suspension
DF0CAFE8-0749-4FEC-88BA-5E103E43F6F5.gif

Sicily will be mature till he plays Kung fu toby. Then one of them kicks the other and they will both be screaming like wild banshees caught in a bear trap trying to outdo each other over who gets the longest suspension
View attachment 807316

FR2PVJp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back