Opinion 2020 Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dusty vs Heeney vs Greene
LOL A brownlow medalist 2xNorm Smith 2xPremiership Multiple All Australians +Best player in the comp vs Lady & The Tramp
Honestly what sort of question is that???

LOL A brownlow medalist 2xNorm Smith 2xPremiership Multiple All Australians +Best player in the comp vs Lady & The Tramp
Honestly what sort of question is that???

Don't get SC points for medals or accolades.

Pick 2....or all 3?

Bont v Mcrae v Dunkley

Honestly thinking all 3.......all will average 110-129+ may as well provided i dont overload rd 14 players
Like you said, let the byes determine but you can't go wrong with them snout deep in the bowl, Doggies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like you said, let the byes determine but you can't go wrong with them snout deep in the bowl, Doggies.
Starting to favour Bont over Dunkley now.. Something doesn't smell right with Dunks..

Dark Sharks

Starting to favour Bont over Dunkley now.. Something doesn't smell right with Dunks..

Dark Sharks
Case of dammed if you do, or dammed if you don't. If Dunks hits a double ton it could be weeks before you get him at that juicy price again..same with Jelly and a couple of others too I guess though. Just got to nail the right ones.

The only solution is this... :moustache: :thumbsu:

Capture.PNG

Case of dammed if you do, or dammed if you don't. If Dunks hits a double ton it could be weeks before you get him at that juicy price again..same with Jelly and a couple of others too I guess though. Just got to nail the right ones.

View attachment 808105

now you just have to work on getting Cripps at M9

Dark Sharks

Nope, get that s**t outta here.

Image result for nope not up in here gif

Bont's chol is bigger than his nose, that alone makes him a lock :lock:

Dunkley on the other hand gives off that 'got a little peen' vibe 🗑

View attachment 808105

I see you're not stuffing around with guns n rookies this year.

Just starting jets from the get go :moustache: :airplane:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back