Opinion 2020 Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to stay around both of their prices as I want cash leftover next week to do another upgrade.

I have to get rid of Sicily this week and was thinking of Stewart as his replacement but could even go ballsy and go Thurlow and save $100k.

Might be better if I just post my team with cash available.

View attachment 940934
Sicily and McPherson to

Stewart and Lukosis

In the m8 spot you will hopefully have "E" options to loop

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jelly v Titch?
Both have Adelaide coming up. Both have the same average and are the same price. Jelly probably has a higher ceiling, but Titch probably more durable? Can't go wrong with either, flip a coin. Titch if I had to choose, dunno why

Duncan vs Boak.

Figures say Duncan, but I like the look of Port's draw.
Hard to split them. Boak looks to have the higher ceiling, but lower floor as well. Save $20k and get Boak?

Macrae & Duncan
Vs
Any 2 of Steele, Bont, Danger or Zerrett?
First option.
And Duncan over Boak for me.
Boak has some poo scores in there.
Duncan way more soild scorer.

I probably should have put Josh Kelly into Option 2 as well. On averages, he & Steele (or even Bont) get very close to the Macrae/Duncan combo.

I'm just a little concerned that Duncan's goals have been propping up his score a little. Unsure they will continue.

I probably should have put Josh Kelly into Option 2 as well. On averages, he & Steele (or even Bont) get very close to the Macrae/Duncan combo.

I'm just a little concerned that Duncan's goals have been propping up his score a little. Unsure they will continue.

Duncan a way better ball user than Boak IMO.

Get the best combo you can.
Mac a must have lock for VC and C .

Go with ya gut mate..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back