Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
???

Ins or outs

For who

Money to spend

Details lad details
Same outcome as i've already planned GF trades so GF team will be the same regardless of either option. Need the win this week so can't decide which combo above gives me more points

Same outcome as i've already planned GF trades so GF team will be the same regardless of either option. Need the win this week so can't decide which combo above gives me more points
So many other details reqd to make any judgement

Cash spending on the 2
Captain options
Opponents team
Opponents vc / c
Bench cover
Dpp options

Easier to just post your team, including cash and let peeps give you options

So many other details reqd to make any judgement

Cash spending on the 2
Captain options
Opponents team
Opponents vc / c
Bench cover
Dpp options

Easier to just post your team, including cash and let peeps give you options

thx i hear you but all other factors are based on my opponents players etc. too complicated to explain but the end result in the GF is the same. Trading non playing rookie out so cover not an issue neither is VC/C. Purely just on who will score more this week out of Neale & Riccardi VS Brayshaw & Wingard

thx i hear you but all other factors are based on my opponents players etc. too complicated to explain but the end result in the GF is the same. Trading non playing rookie out so cover not an issue neither is VC/C. Purely just on who will score more this week out of Neale & Riccardi VS Brayshaw & Wingard
Ill guess

205 v 210

Scrapping the barrel for a 430k ish mid or fwd option.... stuck between Toby Greene vs James Cousins vs Josh Daicos. Rough i know but the best i can do for 22nd spot on field

Scrapping the barrel for a 430k ish mid or fwd option.... stuck between Toby Greene vs James Cousins vs Josh Daicos. Rough i know but the best i can do for 22nd spot on field

I looked at a few of these myself... Cousins is a genuine option with Worpel out... Tobias also with Cogs out... But I think I prefer Acres to both of them. His DPP also may help (if not this week, then next).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rivers’ 107 OR Docherty score still to come?

Docherty been average all year but starting to find some form.
But the 107 from Rivers is very tempting to take

Lock it in. If Doch does well, what would you lose?

I'd take the 107 given that Docherty is/was under an injury cloud. Might be given limited TOG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back