AFL Club
Geelong

Max Milburn

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 10, 2018
Hobbiton, Tasmania
AFL Club
Geelong
He does pull a few funny faces when he gets the ball though...

View attachment 789833View attachment 789834
View attachment 789835

Ahhh. now I get it!

deer-in-headlights[1].jpg

Nov 30, 2000
No longer in a premiership drought
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
LUFC/MSRLC/MVFC

Where to start with this mess?

Tom Hawkins not elite but Taylor Walker is.

Majak Daw, Hugh Greenwood, Sydney Stack all categorised as elite.

Go home Champion Data, you're way too drunk.

16th best in defence and 8th best in the ruck :drunk:

Wonder what our ruck rating was this time last year and if we have been deemed to have improved based on the loss of Abbott & Smith

Mar 27, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Mar 11, 2019
AFL Club
Geelong

CatRiot

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 3, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
So we didn't select Sharp in this draft, and we haven't selected anyone from the WA U18 system aside from Clark in recent years, and in today's interview with Clark he was saying how he was homesick at the end of last year... hmmm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CatRiot

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 3, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
So I picked up on something in the H Taylor interview today.
He mentioned the players bought Henderson retirement presents... I wonder if it was the plan on the outside to say he his retire him, but essentially re-rookie him so list spots were made...

So I picked up on something in the H Taylor interview today.
He mentioned the players bought Henderson retirement presents... I wonder if it was the plan on the outside to say he his retire him, but essentially re-rookie him so list spots were made...

I remember back in October that I had read elsewhere a comment that Henderson would announce his retirement - this was well before list lodgement and when he was still a player on our senior list

Interesting to read the above about what the players did, and wonder what the future of Henderson does look like

Sep 11, 2006
AFL Club
Geelong
So we didn't select Sharp in this draft, and we haven't selected anyone from the WA U18 system aside from Clark in recent years, and in today's interview with Clark he was saying how he was homesick at the end of last year... hmmm
He didn’t say he was homesick, he said it was difficult to be injured without the support of family and having to watch the boys play finals, sounded like he was just a disappointed kid.
He was 18 years old, every single 18 year old who moves out of home gets some type of “home sickness” I would say it’s nothing to be worried about and actually find it very mature to be able to open up about those things

CatRiot

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 3, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
On the AFL website it mentions potential draftees who’re training with each club this pre season.
Tanner Bruhn, Oliver Henry, Nick Stevens are the players training down at the cattery.
Is Oliver Henry Jacks brother?
Any info on the other 2 boys
Yes, I believe a medium forward. apparently can take a mark. 186-187cm.

View attachment 790143
Is Cocky trying to outdo Steven when it come's down to who's had the worst mullet........

Maybe he's like Sampson and he gets his power/fitness/'injury free run' from his hair, and thus the longer his hair the more likely we'll see him out on the park this coming season

Matthew Suckling elite but Tom Stewart not. Enough said.
I dont have an issue with Tom Stewart not being Elite... but Suckling is.!!??

spare me.

Tom Stewart is a very very very good footballer... and id even accept an A grade defender.... but Boris and Scarlo were elite. I dont think he's there yet.
And the term Elite IMO is reserved for the best 5-10 players in the comp.... it get used way to liberally.

GO Catters

Sep 15, 2007
Where i need to be
AFL Club
Geelong
I dont have an issue with Tom Stewart not being Elite... but Suckling is.!!??

spare me.

Tom Stewart is a very very very good footballer... and id even accept an A grade defender.... but Boris and Scarlo were elite. I dont think he's there yet.
And the term Elite IMO is reserved for the best 5-10 players in the comp.... it get used way to liberally.

GO Catters
Boris at no point in his career was in the top 10 players in the comp. im not even sure he got into anyones top 20 players for the year even once.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back