News 2020 Pre-Season Fixture Announced

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 22, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
T.Swift Huddersfield Town AUFC
Well I'll be at Noarlunga and I'll probably take a day off of work..... still a stupid time of day and its going to be rip snorting hot

Should be rules like only 3 players over 26 allowed, everyone else has to be 26 or under.

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
I thought we’d long established that the AFL just don’t think - AT ALL?

I disagree, i reckon most of the time they think, it's just that they think of what's going to get their bonuses paid, and not what's good for the game

I sat in a big meeting today for work, and we were discussing some legislation that was going to change, and we asked another guy what the story with it was, and he said "oh it's a bit like the AFL, changing the rules to make it look like their doing something" and the whole room just went "Ohhhhh"

So there you go, the needless changing of rules is now recognised as AFL modus operandi

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
Well I'll be at Noarlunga and I'll probably take a day off of work..... still a stupid time of day and its going to be rip snorting hot

Should be rules like only 3 players over 26 allowed, everyone else has to be 26 or under.
Finish at 3 . home shower change and into Colonnades for a GJ coffee ( WaynesWorld19) and over to Noarlunga at bounce down then poker later on after a meal at the club

Nice afternoon for me

Finish at 3 . home shower change and into Colonnades for a GJ coffee ( WaynesWorld19) and over to Noarlunga at bounce down then poker later on after a meal at the club

Nice afternoon for me
If you play poker in that area, chances are we’ve probably met. :p

I'd be quite happy if this comp didn't even exist
Complete waste of time. Clubs should be free to organise their own trial games if they want to but don't pretend it's anything more than a kick and catch.

Macjoe

Got your Back
Apr 14, 2009
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
wooo casey fields! my partner is 5 mins away from there

might be the only person in the planet whos excited about this! :D
I'll get moderately excited if they double up the Casey game as a curtain-raiser to an AFLW clash between the same two sides.
We'll be at Casey Fields - nearby and an OK venue. Pissed off that the men's game is on the Saturday evening, and the women's is the next day at Geelong. We haven't missed a AFLW Crows match in Vic yet, but this will be taxing. The ferry is fun, though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Casey Fields

...sounds like a Country & Western singer.

Yeehaaah cowgirl.
just a nice way of saying Cranbourne - which is a lie because theres nothing nice about cranbourne at all

For anyone who cares about Pre-Season games, or enjoys watching AFL teams and the local ovals.

ADELAIDE’S 2020 PRE-SEASON FIXTURE

Match 1

Saturday, February 22
Melbourne v Adelaide
Casey Fields (Cranbourne)
4.40pm EDT

Match 2
Friday, March 6
Adelaide v Gold Coast
Hickinbotham Oval (Noarlunga)
4.20pm CDT

Playing last year's bottom 2 teams.

The AFL must be expecting a poor season from us...

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide

Like a mini-holiday, a day at the beach, get half drunk over a nice lunch, stay at lunch, catch a $80 cab home from the pub at 9pm without having seen a football all day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back